diecinueve

when they finished, daniel approached him curiously.

he had many questions about corbyn. he wanted to know him, he wanted to know his worries and his joys. and that didn't happen with jonah.

"are there things that you refuse to do as part of your services?" daniel asked without taking his eyes from corbyn's beautiful eyes.

"of course," replied the blond calmly.

"what things?" when corbyn hesitated, daniel added: "it would be good for me to know, so i don't accidentally ask for any of that."

"i doubt that happens, i'm pretty good at classifying people, you're not interested in anything i don't do," corbyn spoke easily, naturally, and looked relaxed and splendid lying on the bed with only a pair of silk underpants.

daniel wondered if he didn't feel uncomfortable for him all the questions daniel asked him. "please tell me about them."

"i don't do it with married people," corbyn began.

daniel blinked. it wasn't what he expected it to begin with.

"it used to happen," the blond explained when he saw him surprised. "not so much now, since i only work through references, but i used to receive many requests from married people" corbyn shook his head. "it's just a personal preference, i work with single people"

daniel nodded, he felt bad. he had a puncture in his gut and the name of jonah running around his mind.

but daniel decided to ignore it.

"what else?"

"i no longer do trios, i allow a third party to observe, but not participate"

"why not?"

"honestly, a trio is too much work, it's too difficult to focus enough on two people at the same time, i've invested a lot of thought and concentration in each engagement, and i can not work as effectively if my attentions are torn between two."

"interesting" daniel was starting to feel a bit weird now. he couldn't help but wonder how much it had cost corbyn to work and concentrate on having sex with him. daniel ignored the silly worry and asked "what else?"

"i don't do anything sadomasochistic, there's not a big demand for that with my clients anyway, and it's not one of my talents. but i refuse to do anything that has the potential to cause pain, not whipping, lashing, hanging, cuts, etc. "

daniel stared at him. corbyn wasn't looking at him, but his face was perfectly sober. "it's not worth the risk to me," he explained. "obviously, i would be as careful as possible, but i can not guarantee that there are no accidents, as i said, there isn't a great demand from my clients, they are looking for romantic fantasies, so i do nothing but silk ties for a period of time. limited and occasionally spanking "

"huh," said daniel, reflecting on what he had said. honestly he had had visions of him performing all kinds of acts of depravity of poor quality and he was not sure what to do with his calm and rational explanation of his professional choices.

"are you disappointed with my ways of being o easily?" corbyn asked, with another movement of his lips.

daniel giggled."i'm not laughing at you, i've never thought about it before, i do not blame you for being as careful as possible, you're lucky because you can only choose what you feel comfortable with." said daniel.