veintidos

zach looked at the call mailbox for the fourth time. jack avery appeared too many times.

zach had called him every day at least three times. and it rang and rang but he never took it.

zach had been waiting to forget about him. but it was hard, he had liked the little he knew about him and wanted to know him more. but zach felt that he had ruined everything even before it started.

zach had a small problem.
once he fell in love with a girl named jorden and the girl seemed to feel the same. but it was a lie.

jorden only liked the appearance of zach but not how he was inside. jorden didn't know what zach's personality was like nor had she bothered to know him.

jorden was extremely homophobic and extremely implied that she didn't accept anything other than being straight.

but zach was bisexual and the fact of only being able to tell his family, of having to hide it from his girlfriend and having to lie to her was tormenting him.

because if he didn't lie, jorden wouldn't stop until she was done with him. until she destroyed him.

the big question was, why didn't he leave her?

there was only one answer. zach did think it impossible to someone else to love him. until he realized that jack was interested in him.

he had left his girlfriend just because of that. jorden had gone hysterical and had released something about zach leftist her for a college bitch.
the problem was that the curly haired one from the moment he kissed with zach had been dodging him.

and zach was beginning to believe that it was true. that nobody could love him.

ΩΩΩ

that was, with all possibility, the longest hangover jack had ever had.

maybe it was because he spent drinking twenty-four hours, from saturday night until sunday before bedtime, but when he woke up that monday morning, the first thing he did was run to the bathroom to vomit and of course miss class.

lucky, gabbie would take notes for him again.

he could lie to himself and say he would not drink again, but that would not make him miraculously better, just as he knew it was a total and absolute lie.

what did help was a long shower and orange juice.

luckily for him, daniel filled the pantry the other day and thanks to that jack didn't have to leave the room.

at about twelve o'clock noon, when the stomach pill, the shower, and the juice had managed to make a calming effect on jack's body, someone knocked on the door of his room.

jack left the open economy book for the page he was reading and got up to open the door.
there was eben, one of the boys who lived in the residence.

"jack, can you please tell your friends what's your fucking door?" eben said rolling his eyes.

the curly frowned without knowing what he was talking about. "what?"