doce

"is everything fine?" corbyn asked forcefully, in the middle of the thrusts.

daniel blushed when he realized that he had begun to ramble at an inopportune moment.

"yes, i'm sorry, everything's fine, continue"

corbyn hesitated, so daniel began to pump his hips. this seemed to convince him, so he started pushing again. this time, daniel looked at him, fascinated by the tension in his face and the concentrated gaze in his green eyes as he stared at him.

we are a great duo, though daniel.

and the brunette did everything possible to synchronize the swing of his pelvis with his. he could already feel a particular type of pain, but it wasn't bad. corbyn was taking it easy.

"should i do something else?" daniel asked, feeling a bit out of breath again. he knew he wasn't going to cum, but there was something exciting about the tension in corbyn's face and body.

"it's good," he murmured. "you're good"

daniel was clutching his shoulders, and he felt something tickle his wrist. changing his eyes, he saw one of his blond hairs tangled in his fingers.

he squeezed unconsciously in response to the tickling and moved his fingers, trying to push back the hair.

"that's fine," growled corbyn, jerking his head sharply to the side. "do it again, please."

daniel blinked once, keeping his expression blank.

he couldn't understand how the small hand that had held him on his shoulder had pleased him. maybe some men were really different. however, he had done an extraordinary job of pleasure, and if he liked it, he would do it again.

so he moved his fingers gently over his shoulder, as he had done before. corbyn blinked once, almost exactly as he had. then he made a choking sound in his throat. then another.

he gasped in shock and bewilderment as his weight suddenly descended on him. his elbows had been buckled and he was abruptly much closer than before. face buried in his neck, corbyn make that noice again and his body shuddered against daniel's.

nothing, not even his own orgasm, had felt as good as this: the inexplicable, uninhibited collapse and her trembling body against his. his hips shook with some clumsy, impractical shoves, as daniel gasped, and his hot breath blew against his skin.

for a stunned moment, he thought that his little finger had broken his control. but it only took a few seconds to process what was happening. corbyn was laughing. desperately trying to hide and suffocate him, but he was definitely laughing.

"what's so funny?" daniel asked.

"nothing" with an impressive moderation, he remained still and straightened his arms, retiring from him again. "i'm sorry, nothing happened," only his eyes and slightly curled lips belied the word.

daniel narrowed his eyes. "you were laughing at me"

"i was not laughing," he said, eyes wide and mouth relaxed. "sometimes, no matter how much i try to control myself, something feels so good that i-"