Chapter 25

Natsu's pov

I spit my lemonade out and it landed on Gray's arm. Oopssies! Anyways the guy that attack us with bombs was right infront of us. I looked at Sting and he nodded. "Everyone get back and out of here. His bombs won't let us see or breathe." everyone followed Sting. I stayed back and looked towards this guy. I got in a stance and was about to run up to him, when he decided to put his hands up. "okay okay okay little brother. I'm not here to fight you but i am here to warn you..  i guess. " i was confused. "Warn me? About what?" i asked. he shook his head and left. I huffed in frustration and decided to follow him.

Stings POV
As the smoke cleared. I opened my eyes and analyzed the place. I didn't sense Natsu anywhere. I panicked. I tried to sniff him out and I couldn't I don't know if it was because of the smoke of the bomb that isn't letting me sniff him out. I walked up to Gajeel. "Hey can you sniff out Natsu or is my nose broken." I said. He sniffed out and he shook his head. "Nothing. Like he wasn't here at all." I sighed. In the span of a couple minutes he's gone. "Don't worry man! We'll get your precious Natsu for ya." Gray said. I smiled. "Thanks guys." I said. Erza came up to me and move my head to the side and she chuckled. "Looks like you need Natsu more than we do." She said referring to the billions of hickies on my neck. I blushed. "Hey! It's not my fault it feels good." Gajeel chuckled. "I completely understand light bulb." Team Natsu laughed and we left to find Natsu.

Natsu's pov
Bomb guy took me to a place which ended being Tartaros. The pain in my head was gone and my changes were slowed down if that made sense. I felt an intimidating presence.. or one that tried to be intimidating. I saw Zeref. Bomb guy bowed. "Lord Zeref. I brought him." Zeref nodded and bomb guy disappeared. "Nice to finally see you again Natsu." I stayed quiet. "What do you want Zeref?" I said getting angry. Zeref chuckled. "The reason you are here is because this is where you belong." I shook my head. "Did I hear you correctly?!" He nodded his head. "Tartaros was built by E.N.D or should I say Etherious Natsu Dragneel." I froze. No it can't be.. can't it. What would Gramps think and the guild. And what would Sting think about me now. I don't belong anywhere I guess. No one was meant to love me I guess. I'm someone that is meant to kill Zeref and that's it . I'm just another Demon in his eyes.

"Zeref..." He looked at me. "Am I just a demon who is gonna kill you and that's it?" His eyes widen. "Natsu the only reason you are a demon is because I brought you back from the dead. But no your only reason isn't to kill me and that's it. It's to live the life you were gonna loose if I didn't do anything to bring you back to live. After to kill me I want you to make Tartaros your own and do whatever you want with it. All the other demons/ creatures will obey you after I'm gone. For good or evil whatever you want. Have a family. And hopefully one day in the afterlife we can reunite with each other and be happy like we used to." He said and with that I nodded.

•••••••

This was probably the most laziest chapter and worst chapter I have ever written