Chapter 12

*Skip to the Dragon Slayer Fight*\ (^.^)/

Laxus' pov

I woke up and yawned. Today is the Dragon Slayer fight. I get to see my baby sister in action against those Saberdouches aside Natsu. I did everything and even checked out and walked to the stadium. I'm not even a block away when I see my team. I grinned. I used my teleportation magic to end up right behind them. Right behind Lux. I put my hands on her eyes and she screamed. I laughed and so did Natsu since he saw me. She turned around and looked at me and started crying happy tears. "Oni-Chan!! You're okay." I nodded."I can only watch you fight today though. But you have Natsu and I taught you guys a couple unison raids with both of your dragon slayer magic." She smiled and nodded."Come on guys lets go!" Natsu said. We walked to our Balcony and Lux sat in her specific spot on the ledge covering her ears because she has sensitive ears. More sensitive than a normal dragon slayer. She looked irritated I didn't tell her anything until the host started talking.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Today is the day everyone was waiting for!!" He said

Lux's pov
Igneel lend Natsu some of your power. I know he is strong but this is the match that depends on our life. This match isn't going to end like any other match this match will end awesome. I felt Natsu gain power but he doesn't know it yet well not until we get on with the match."Natsu! Come here sit next to me I have to tell you something." He nodded and sat with me. I grabbed his hand and now we were holding hands."Lux what were you going to tell me?" He asked."We have to beat these Saberdouches with everything we got. I mean start off with weak attacks first then go to more effective and so on. Got it?" He nodded."Good." I smiled and waited patiently.

"Alright Today we have Battle Of The Dragon Slayers!!" The host said.Lux looked at me with sorrow in her eyes she wanted all three of us to battle those guys from Sabertooth. Its okay I promise. I mouthed. She smiled. I have minor injuries but since the battle will be going on for an hour I heard. I can't move too much or I'll make the bruise and cuts worse than what they already are.

"Everyone this Battle will be 1 whole hour!!So be prepared for what you're about to watch let's have Team Sabertooth and Team Fairy Tail B."

Every roared in excitement.

Natsu's pov
We walked up the team Sabertooth.Lux was ready for this and so was I. I smirked evilly and so did Lux."May the best Dragon Slayers win." Lux said."We will win Lux. Remember this Sabertooth is number one in Fiore not Fairy Tail." Lux wanted to beat the crap outta Sting right now." Ok let's get this over with so we can get some shut eye."Ok since you know the rules.. You have one hour.BEGIN!!"