Chapter 8

The picture above is Lucy but pretend it's Lux and Natsu MK.

Natsu's Pov
Those words went through my brain. I love you. I looked at her and smiled."I love you too, Lux. I said, kissing her lips softly. She smiled and blushed."Natsu, you are my mate." She said, looking down."I know because you are mine." She smiled and kissed me really quickly. Hopefully, Laxus doesn't care about us being mates, but yeah, we have a free day tomorrow so we can go to the hotel whenever."We have a free day tomorrow, so we don't have to be at the hotel anytime soon." She said, and I nodded."Let's walk around." I said, and she nodded. I grabbed her hand, and we walked.

~Le Time Skip~
We were walking when Lux saw something. Well, more like someone."Yukino?" She said. I was surprised that she knew who it was."Oh, uhh-hi Lux." She was shaking and looks like she was crying. I looked at Lux. It seems like she knows what happened. They started talking, and that's when Yukino fell to her knees and started crying."T-They made me take off my guild mark with my own magic in front of everyone." I heard her say."I really can't decide what goes on in a guild, but no fellow wizard should have to experience that." lux said, having an evil look on her face. She kneeled down and hugged, saying something to Yukino. She smiled at Lux and nodded. They laughed, and Yukino went to see Lucy because that's where she had to go anyway, so we told her she thanked us and left. Lux looked at me."Natsu, let's make a field trip right now." She said I looked confused."Where to?" I asked."Sabertooth, of course, I need to teach their master a lesson. I mean, they can't get away with that." I looked at her and nodded."Lux I don't want to be seen there, so I will stay outside somewhere where they can't find me." She nodded, and we walked to where Sabertooth's temporary guild was. I kissed her cheek, and she kissed mine, and I walked away, jumping onto a tall tree with a bunch of leaves, so I'm hidden.

Sting's Pov
It has been tranquil since Yukino left. We were all in one's business. That's when the door of the guild was electrified to ashes, and Lux was shown with a mean look."Where's Your Master!" She said you could literally hear the venom in her voice. I was quite scared, but since I knew all her secrets as in magic, I'm not afraid of her. The whole guild walked in front of the Master. I don't care if I love her. I have to protect my guild Master at all costs. Even if it's to risk my life. Minerva sent one of our strongest wizards, and he tried to attack Lux, but she dodged. But he is pretty fast. He was behind her in like two seconds. She spinner on one foot and punched him down, pinned him to the floor."I don't want to fight you. I want to challenge your Guild Master!" Everyone gasped. (idk the guys name anyone help.) he was never defeated.

I looked at Lux. She was beautiful, no breathing hard, and no scratches. I smirked at myself. I looked at Rogue."No Sting." Minerva said, I frown and nodded. Lux walked closer to us and looked around. She was mad. I never saw her like this before."I'm going to ask you one more time. "Where is your Master?!" She looked at me and grinned evilly. She walked towards me and smirked."Hello, Sting, it would be beneficial if you tell me where yo-" she was cut off by the master."Who is the weakling in my presence!!" Master. I looked at Lux; she was trembling. But not a crying trembling more of an angry one."How dare you call me weak! If anyone is vulnerable, it's this guild!" She yelled, looking straight at the Master. Nobody has done that before. Everyone gasped even Minerva."What do you mean! weak, haha, good one now gets out my sight." Master said, and Lux just walked through everybody. She didn't care how, slapping, kicking, pushing you to name it. She got to him." mm I like your spirit, young girl, what's your name?" Master said. lux looked at him."Dreyar.Lux Dreyar, the last name you will hear after I kill you!"

Natsu's Pov
I was sitting on the tree when I saw an exceed, but I noticed its Ash. He was crying."What's wrong, Ash?" I said. He looked at me and frowned."I can't find Lux anywhere!" He was crying again. I grabbed him and hugged him."Hey, I know where Lux is, but she doesn't want anyone to go with her." Ash nodded, and like that, he vanished into thin air. I started freaking out. Quietly, of course. I can't believe I lost Ash. Shit, Lux is going kill me literally.