Chapter 6

Second Day of GMGs~

Lux's Pov
I woke up with something holding me. I woke up faster than Laxus' lighting. I looked to my left and saw Laxus sleeping. Ok good, I thought it was someone else like Natsu or even Gray.*inserts shivers* that has to be cold. I got up from bed and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got out and today I decided with an easy outfit because I'm tired of having confusing outfits. Like my brother. I decided on an outfit I wanted for the dragon slayer fight but I will buy something after the games today.

Probably Natsu will go with me and Erza and Lucy. (Her outfit is basically Sting's outfit but a short skirt and its black all black.)"Finally you are done." Laxus said I looked at him."Whatever I didn't take a shower yesterday so I had to take one today." I said angrily. He put his hands up in defeat. Today is not my morning. I am grumpy and it's my mind's fault for some reason it brought up that person again and I don't want to think of that person right now."Lux, what's wrong?" He asked I looked at him and gave him a look and he understood."He isn't gonna get you and take you from me and you know that." He said hugging me and I hugged back and nodded. "ok I know I'm sorry for worrying about it." He shook his head." it's fine Lux let's go before they leave us." I nodded and left the room.

Natsu's Pov
We were waiting for Lux and Laxus and I saw them and I saw Lux in her outfit. She looked good in that outfit. I smiled when she stopped in front of me and I hugged her and she hugged me back."Goodnight Natsu." She smiled and I remembered I told him to tell her goodnight."Goodnight Lux." I smiled. We started walking towards the arena and I felt like if someone was watching us but I didn't see anyone so I shook it off.

Gray's Pov (Finally)
I didn't like Lux with Natsu. She seems happy so I don't do or say anything. When they were walking towards us in the hotel she looked stress and now that she is with Natsu she is happy. At least she is happy but I want to be the reason she is happy not Natsu. Sometimes I swear flame brain is lucky and some other time he is just stupid in this case he is lucky because he is talking and hanging out with my crush. Yeah, Lux Dreyar is my crush. It's hard to forget about her.

Sting's Pov
I saw Fairy Tail walking towards the arena. I looked through all of them and saw her. I'm falling hard for Lux and I have only spoken to her once and that its. I looked closely and saw her holding hands with Natsu Dragneel."Why is holding hands with Natsu." I said to myself. Rogue looked at me."Really dude she can hold hands with anyone she wants unless she is Natsu mate and that's why they are holding hands." He said in a teasing tone. I got jealous and groaned in frustration. Rogue laughed and so did a couple of my friends."Oh is little Stingy jealous of Natsu Dragneel." Orga said I punched him."No, I'm not I just don't want to see her with him." I said clearing my point."That's jealousy dude everyone has that it's just some people hide it better." Rogue said. I nodded and we walked through our hall and to our balcony.

I looked towards the Dragon Slayers team and saw Lux sitting on the ledge. I just stood there looking at her and then I felt something nudge me."What was that for?!" I yelled at Rogue."It isn't nice to stare ya know." He said and I nodded."Yeah I know it's just that looking at her you forget you are staring at her." I said he nodded."She is very beautiful isn't she." I nodded as he said that and then we paid attention to the games.

Third-person Pov
"Today the game is called Pandemonium.! Choose who is going to compete in today's challenge." The referee said."I want to do this!" Natsu said."You sure you don't even know what it is about." Wendy said."hmm Pandemonium means two things but the most used is a house of monsters many many monsters." Lux said."How. Do you know that?" Laxus said. Luis smirked."My trainer didn't just train me you Baka I studied as well.so Natsu if you wanna do it you can but after you have to rest to save up your magic energy." Natsu nodded as Lux told him what to do."Ok, then good luck. Natsu.!" Lux yelled as he jumped down."First, we have Orga from Sabertooth, Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail B, Lyon from Lamia Scale, Millianna from Mermaid heel.." He continued saying all the contestants."And finally Erza Scarlett from Fairy Tail A!" The contestant was getting the instructions.