Chapter 24

3rd pov
After the three dragon slayers got to the Fairy Fail guild Sting took Natsu to the infirmary and came back out. He looked frustrated. He didn't tell anyone about what Natsu said because he didnt know what it meant.Nasu could've been having a bad dream or something. He sat down in a corner and Rogue knew he needed space.Rogue told Erza to tell Sting we was going back to their guild.

Lux's pov
Something didn't feel right here. I don't know why. I walked to gramps office and knocked. 'Come in' he said. I walked in and put a sound proof Bubble around us. " Can I ask you something?" I asked Gramps in a serious tone. He nodded."Anything." I looked at him. "Have you heard from Zeref?" I asked. He looked at me and sighed."You are Natsu's mate I suppose I can tell you." Gramps said. I stared at him."Zeref said that Natsu will be gaining his memories back from when he was younger." I nodded. I frowned. "Will he be transforming regardlessly or would he be able to choose what he wants?" He looked at me. I felt a presence behind me. My eyes widen. "Zeref." I said. He smiled at me. "Lux." He said. Natsu and him had the same tone of voice." Regarding Natsu..He would have to fulfill killing me then he would be able to choose evil or good." I looked at him. " So him fainting and stuff..It's just because he's choosing before he was suppose to?" He nodded. " also he is what you call frustrated." I tilted my head. "Frustrated how so?" I asked. " I've said too much. Oh and Natsu may have added a new body part." He said worry in his eyes. He vanished. We heard a scream downstairs. I opened the door breaking the bubble. "Lucy what's wrong." I yelled. "Natsu." She said. I looked towards the infirmary. Natsu has horns that were about a foot long. I gasped and I slowly walked towards him. Hugging him. " Stings here." He looked down from over me scanning the guild and smirk showing his fangs that came out.

I felt that Natsu was slowly turning and slowly looking just like his brother. I'm worried about him. Natsu looked at me. Kissed my cheek and smirked." No need to worry babe I'm perfectly fine." He said kissing me quickly. I smiled. "Stingy!" He whined. Sting came up and hugged Natsu. " What's wrong baby." He looked at Natsu."My head hurts." I felt sorry for Natsu. It wasn't his fault."Awhh it's okay baby." Sting said. Natsu pulled us into the infirmary and closed the door and jumped on Sting biting his mark. Sting started to moan. I blushed and told them I'll give them their space and I walked out putting a sound barrier around them. I chuckled to myself. For becoming a demon Natsu sure is horny all the time.

-Time skip-

Laxus' pov
I was sat in my chair in the corner coming from a job when Natsu jumps from upstairs. I thought he hurt himself but he was perfectly fine. Then I realized that he had horns. "Natsu." I said he looked at me with eyes filled of determination. I smirked."What do you want Laxus?" He snarled. I raised an eyebrow .Doesnt sound like him. I shrug."Wanna fight." He smiled."For real!?" I nodded."Hell yeah I do." We walked outside. Guild mates followed. I was surprised even Gramps followed. Gramps decided to put a barrier around us so we didn't destroy the town. Natsu looked at me and smirked and after that we started.

Natsu was giving off magical energy and it wasn't good. I think it would put mine to shame when I went through my phase. Hehe. I continued fighting him.. I didn't think he would stay fighting this long. Has he gotten stronger than what I thought. I saw Sting and Lux they seemed really worried. I didn't realize I was staring longer than I should have until Natsu came up and punch me. Hard. I groaned. "You got quite a hand then Natsu." I chuckled. He smirked. He hasn't said anything through this whole fight. "I got it." He finally said something. I was confused though. "Got what?" I said confused. "I've memorized everything about you Laxus." I smirked. "That's why you weren't talking." He nodded. "I was processing numbers in my head." He said rolling his eyes. "You're a real pain. You know." I was shocked. He would never say something like that. Gramps was no where near the barrier. He probably went back inside to speak with the first. I decided to go along with Natsu and fight him.  I smirked. "Then let's start." I said. He smirked and that my friends was the last thing I remember. Everything after that was a blur. Like it never even happened.

(Time skip)

Natsu's pov
I groaned. "My neck is killing me. What did I do?" I said to myself. I cracked my neck and back along with my knuckles as well. I walked out the infirmary and went downstairs. I found Sting. "Stingy~" I whined as I walked down the stairs. He saw me. I walked up to him and looked at him. "What's wrong Natsu-kun~" he asked. "I hurt." I whined. "Yeah you did use a lot of magical and physical energy fighting Laxus." My eyes widen. "I-I fought Laxus." He nodded. "You don't remember?" He tilted his head. I shook mine. "No last thing I remember was our little make out session honestly." I said thinking. I saw Sting blushed. I chuckled and went to the bar and asked Mira for a lemonade. She gave me a glass and I started drinking it. Everything was okay until our guild doors were slammed opened. I chocked on my lemonade when I saw who it was.