Chapter 14

Third Person Pov
Everyone in the audience stood quiet. Like if the world was to end if someone made a noise. They watch intensively. Watching what would happen to Sting and Rogue. Lector and Frocshe watched their master with tears in their eyes. "Lighting Fire Union Raid!" The two fairy tail wizards yelled. Growing the huge sphere of magic both fire and lighting. The Sabertooth wizard dodged the sphere. But that didn't stop it from making them fall into the ground. The four wizards continued fighting until Sabertooth wizards were really doing a number on Dairy Tail until realize that they only had ten minutes left.

Sting's pov
Only ten minute left. Ha I can finish Natsu in less than 5 minutes. I looked at Rogue and nodded. He smirked and nodded back. We went into our Drive mode. "Shadow Drive!" Rogue said."Holy Light Drive" I said. We smirked. Natsu walked to Lux and they smirked."There's no point in fighting Sabertooth!" What? Did he really just say that."Yeah I mean wow you are third generation dragon slayers." Lux laughed.".Well it's time to meet your end to your First Generation Dragon Slayers."  She smirked.

~Time Skip~

Announcer: They the winner is Fairy Tail!
~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Sting: Tck. We had them if She didn't throw another lighting ball we would've got them.

Rogue:Just stop sulking. I don't know which one is worse. Seeing you cry over Lux or Losing to Fairy Tail.

Author: I'm Sorry I made you lose Rogue-kun and Sting-kun  T-T

Rogue-Author-chan hopes you like this chapter..