Chapter 10

Rogue's Pov
I'm pretty sure that Sting has still ma- er I mean jealous about Natsu and Lux. I have to admit that I was quite jealous but nothing that was noticeable like Sting. Sometimes he likes overreacting and it's annoying as hell. I walked up to him."Hey man, what's up?" I said sitting down. He shook his head."Not much I just remembered that I can beat up Natsu tomorrow for stealing Lux from me." He said. Yeah, he lost his mind. I chuckled."Technically he never stole her. She was never anyone's in the first place." He looked at me with an expression that reality just hit him in the face. Sting walked out of the bar where our guild and Fairy Tail shared.

Lux's Pov
Natsu said that he was going somewhere with Gramps so I let it go. I walked outside from the hotel and I was effortlessly walking around until I bumped into someone. I was falling backward and I closed my eyes before I could hit the ground but I never felt the ground. I opened my eyes and smiled at who was looking straight at me.

??? Pov
She smiled as she looked at me. I love her so much. I'm glad she is happy to see me I did leave her. I kissed her forehead and smiled. She was a very good person to be around for a couple of years.

Who is this mysterious person? I mean you guys know who it is probably... If you do then comment and vote. Love you guys...❤️❤️💛💛💚💚💙💙💜💜