Chapter 5

Lux's pov

I smirked and looked around everyone face was so fun to look at. I laughed to myself. "ok Jura lets do this. He smirked and did a steel and I took it. "ladies and gentlemen looks like Lux took the blow." The guy said then a guy of the Magic Army looked at us I suspose and shook his head."They are testing their magic which is good in ways so you know what attacks to use. "He said and everyone agreed in excitement.I was standing like nothing hit me."That was awesome my turn!" I yelled he nodded and stood there."Igneel lend me your power!" And I heard Natsu say."What I thought she was lighting slayer. Oh I'm gonna fight her when we get back!"
"Fire Lighting Secret Art:Canon!" I yelled and it looked like a canon ball of fire and lighting went towards him.

Sting's Pov
Dang. I didn't know she was that strong. Why is she with Fairy Tail. I don't know. But what I do know is that she needs to be in Sabertooth. I looked at her while she fought. She was focus and even when she wasn't she could still fight. Hopefully if I get to fight Natsu that he is giving a fight just like Lux because that's how a fight should be.

Alexai's Pov
Hmm my daughter got stronger. I wonder if her brother is the same. Even though she is younger she can't be stronger can't she? I watched her fight. She is focused on everything Jura does. But at the same time she is focused on what's happening between the guilds. She has a fast mind she doesn't think of attacks she thinks of the person and then hits them with an attack that is good. I looked at my son smirking as his younger sister fights a Wizard Saint.
Laxus' Pov
I watched Lux fight. I smirked and thought in my head. 'Don't worry Laxus. I will protect you if you protect me. Got it.' Our promise before the GMG started."I promise Lux." I whispered to myself.
~End of Fight~
"And the winner of the battle is Lux Dreyar!" The announcer said/yelled. Everyone cheered and Lux walked towards Jura who was laying on the floor.She held out her hand."And for our bet.You are now a Wizard Saint." Jura yelled so everyone to hear."Thanks Jura and Hopefully we can fight again."She said. He nodded.

Lux's Pov
As I walked towards my team I felt a weird aura and I didn't like it. I stopped and looked around and continued walking. I got to our balcony and sat on the ledge and I also let out a weird aura. It was a frustrated one. I could hear Fairy Tail and some other guilds asking themselves what was going on.

Mira's Pov
"Master what's wrong with Lux she is giving out a weird aura?" I asked I'm concerned because she is never giving a weird aura she always happy unless someone bad is happening. "She is just frustrated Mira and everything she is she is gonna give that aura so I need people around her to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid. "He looked at me and I nodded and walked over to them and grabbed Laxus."Gramps said to watch her or you are dead." He looked at me."He didn't actually say that he said she is frustrated and to watch her I got it." He said and smirk."Dummy you heard." He pointd to his ears."I can't help it I'm a dragon slayer." I sighed and walked back.

Ezra's Pov
"I can't believe Lux and Laxus are brother and sister I mean I should've guess when she used Lighting powers but anyone could have that power." Lucy told me. I nodded." Well we didn't know so we don't have to tell her." I said and she nodded after her fight she started acting weird but I didn't pay attention. Natsu sat next to her and they started talking and laughing.

Natsu's pov
I sat next to Lux as they announced the points."What's wrong?'' She looked at me and shook her head." Nothing I just felt a weird aura and I just didn't know what to do." She said I nodded and we started talking and laughing.We left the games and we started walking then I felt something on my shoulder. I looked to my left and saw a sleeping Lux. I stopped walking and picked her up walking towards Laxus. "Laxus she kinda fell asleep walking. So here ya go." He nodded."Thanks Natsu" I nodded."Tell her I said goodnight." He nodded and I walked to a restaurant because I was hungry and happy is with Lisanna do I don't have to buy him anything. I sat down and a girl gave me a menu."Can I have a water with a double cheeseburger. Please." She nodded and left taking the menu with her. I smelled the air and opened my eyes I smelled two dragon slayers.Sting and Rogue. Lux said don't fight them but I can't help it. They walked past me as I got my food. I ate quickly and paid and left. I wanted to fight but I promised Lux and I keep my promises no matter what it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author-Chan here and I just want to know if I should continue the story or delete it.

Natsu: Oi, if they say to continue it you should make Lux fight me! Please
Sting:No fight me Lux!
Natsu:When did you get here Sting.
Sting:I have been here
Natsu:Leave
Sting:no!
Lux:Natsu author-chan does a lot of work she goes to school and everything let her update whenever.Sting why are you here and no I will not fight you.
Natsu:*Looks at Lux scardly*Aye Sir
Sting:She is a girl baka*Hits Natsu*
Lux:Natsu! Why you hit him only I can *sticks tongue out at Sting*
Author-chan:umm guys say the thing
Lux:Oh yeah sorry author-chan
Natsu:Author-chan doesn't own anything just Lux.
Lux:Yeah and I'm proud to be owned by Author-chan.
Everyone:Bye Minna see ya in the next chapter.