Chapter 11

??? pov

I haven't seen her smile in so long. I wish I stayed by her side like she did until I told her I had to go alone. She stood straight up and she hugged me. I think she was crying because I heard her sob in my shoulder. It felt so good to hold her again."Erik... I'm so happy that it's you I haven't seen you since like three years ago." she said wiping her tears away. I smiled back at her."Has it been that long?" I said out loud to myself. We started walking around town."So it's mating season. Have you founds our mate yet?" She blushed real bad. Oh, so, she has."What's his name and what guild?" I said."His name is Natsu and from Fairy Tail." I was dumbstruck. "Natsu? As in Natsu Dragneel." I asked. She nodded. I smiled. He is an okay guy. We walked until we saw a guy with pink hair running towards us. Umm lemme rephrase that. He was running towards me. I step to the side and he fell to the floor. I laughed quietly."Natsu! Are you okay?" She asked him. He nodded."Yeah, I'm fine who is that?" he said looking at me."This is my best friend Erik. Erik this is Natsu, my mate."

Natsu's Pov

He looks like a show-off and I know one when I see it. Since Gray is one I learned his ways off "Showing-Off". Which looks ridiculously stupid.

Lux's Pov

I don't think Natsu likes Erik.