Chp.15

Natsu's pov
I grinned towards the lacrima camera that was near us."I think I went overboard." I scratched my head. Everyone just laughed. I grabbed Sting and Rogue by the collar and jumped up using my fire as a booster. I put them on the ground then I stood over Sting. My feet on either side on his stomach. I looked at him and smirked because I beat him. "Hey we should fight another time." I said and smiled at him.

Sting's pov
I blushed lightly. Why because Natsu said we should fight again. No!  Because in position we are in. If he were to bend down to get closer to my face then it's was gonna get bad..

~A/N Sting realize he isn't going to have Lux so now he is in love with Natsu.~

Lux's Pov
I smiled when they said Fairy Tail had won and it's now in its rightful place. I was so happy. I see my brother and he smiled down at me. I ran towards the Fairy Tail balcony and I jump up high enough to grab the edge and get in the balcony I ran up to him, hugging him. "Lux I'm Proud of You." Laxus said. I hugged him tighter because he used to say that when i surprised him or even mastered something.

Natsu's pov
I saw that Lux was with Laxus so i gave her, her space. i didnt want to ruin their brother/sister moment. i walked towards the twin dragon slayer. Rogue was looking at me while i walking towards them. I smiled at him and he turned away. What's his problem? "Sting! Hey I was wondering we should fight sometime? Just you and me. Or Rogue and I it doesn't matter." I said smiling. The Twin Dragon Slayers smiled back."Hell yeah we are going to fight again!" Sting said."Yeah I'll be waiting. You know where to finds us." I said. I walked away from them and walked back to my Nakama. They were so happy we won. I knew we could do it.

When I was walking back to the hotel with Lux I felt like if someone was staring at me. I looked around and nobody was there. I didn't say anything because I didn't want Lux to worry. We were going to leave tomorrow morning. I really didnt want to but i guess i had to or else someone might hurt Lux. Laxus and Lux talked. I guess he is fine with us being mates and all but if i hurt her there will be hell to pay. i was scared. It's not everyday you have a over-protected brother. But I would never hurt Lux. She is my mate and wouldn't do anything to hurt in anyway. Lux walked up to me and we walked to my hotel room. We put on a movie and like halfway through the movie Lux fell asleep. I kissed her forehead and then fell asleep.