Chapter 23: You're my what?!

Natsu' pov
I was walking back to the guild as I started opening the box slowly. I was confused who was it from.As I opened it a bright light flashed in my face. Then I kinda passed out after that.
Stings pov
I sensed something bad. I looked around and didn't see Natsu. I looked for Erza or Lux. I saw both of them together talking. I walked towards them. "Umm I sense something bad and it has something to do with Natsu. I can't find him.
No one pov
Natsu was dragged into the closes alley to regain his strength but was beaten as well. By who he was dragged no one knows. Team Natsu, Sting, Rogue, and Laxus started looking for Natsu. They split up.
Laxus' pov
I walked through the bad side of town.Why would he be here I have no idea but it's Natsu we are talking about. I was walking and I heard groaning from an alley. I walked towards the alley and saw it was Natsu. I looked at him better. He had a couple beatings since we've been looking for him and something doesn't feel right here. I picked up Natsu and I found the others.They were happy that I found him.

-Next Day-

Lux's pov
I had a weird feeling about something.. But my minds been on Natsu this whole time..He went on a mission with Sting and Rogue. I just sat in the corner and put my headphones on..Thinking if Natsu and if he will be okay.
Natsu's pov
Sting,Rogue,and I have already started the mission. It was considered a 'Suicide Mission' but we didn't want someone else to have the fun. The three of us could easily die on this mission that's why we took because if we did it would be devastating if another guild member(s) took it and die.
????'s pov
He is here with two other dragon slayers.Hopefully they don't ruin my plan.
Sting's pov
I was at my location and something inside me felt funny.Like something bad was gonna happen. I looked at Rogue and he walked towards me."Is something wrong?" He asked.Ugh there he goes again sounding like a mother but I answered. "My guy is telling me something bad is go-" I was cut off by an explosion."That's Natsu." Rogue whispered. "Natsu!" I yelled and started running towards the explosion.

I looked around I couldn't see anything through the smoke. As I looked someone grabbed me from the waist and covered my ears.I didn't know who it was at first but then the person talked."Sting stop moving! Geez you gonna fall." It was Natsu. I looked at him and smiled and I slapped him."Ow! What the fuck was that for!" He yelled."You scared the shit outta me when that explosion blew up." He sighed."I know.Im sorry" he put me on his bare back and ran through the smoke."Natsu can you uh see through this." I asked."Yeah perfectly fine. That's why I covered your eyes because the smoke can hurt your eyes badly..It's not a normal explosion." He said I was going ask what kind of explosion was it but he seemed tensed so I didn't. I covered my eyes and laid my head on his back. I didn't remember any after that.

Natsu's pov
Sting passed out from being tired. At least he wasn't trying to look through this smoke. I got out the smoke and found a spot at least far enough that the smoke didn't come near Sting. I heard someone behind me. I turned around and looked towards their direction.It was Rogue. I sighed loudly. "He fell asleep. he is okay." I was about to walk back into the smoke when Rogue stopped me. "Don't go back in that." I shook my head. "It's not that I don't want to it's just I have to.Im the only one that can see in there." I started walking back and that's when the darkness of the smoke started to consume me as I walked. I'm pretty sure I got half way and got stopped. There was no smoke here in this area. There was a guy sitting against a tree that was there.He was wearing all black dress things. I walked closer to him. "Hey you!" He looked up at me and his eyes widened. "N-Natsu?" He whispered but I heard him very clearly. I tilt my head confused. "How do you know who I am? I don't even know you." The guy stood up and shook his head. " I'll give it more time just because I need it okay Natsu..Here's another memory... Have fun. See you see little brother." And with that he disappeared and so did the smoke. As the smoke was disappearing my head started hurting and I fell to my knees and fell to the ground passing out. The last thing I remember is seeing Sting running towards me with Rogue by his side.
Stings pov
I ran faster than I ever ran in my life. "Natsu! Baby are you okay." He groaned and slightly opened his eyes." Shut up you're too loud right now." He said I laughed.He's okay. I'm glad.Not only would Lux be worried but she'll torture me..This is also her baby. I carried him on my back. He's heavier than you think. Halfway back to the hotel Natsu said something in his sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Don't leave again."

////////
Gah I'm back! Minna!
Natsu: welcome back Author-Chan
Gray: 'sup
Lucy: Hiya
Levy:Kay-Chan
Sting: I missed you
Rogue: excuse the child but you were truly missed.
Laxus: finally someone who know what the fuck is going on.
Me: Hiya guys. Laxus I missed you too bud
Laxus: softly smiles looking away from everyone.

Anyways.. this isn't my best chapter sorry guys but comment and tell me what you think will happen next. Comment if this makes sense.

Laxus:*taps shoulder* Hi.
>.>
Laxus: I'm sorry
Me: it's okie anyways say the thing since your here
Laxus:Kay-chan doesn't own Fairy Tail she just owns Lux. Ha! Sore loser my sister is own by someone.
Me: Laxus you can't say that because your own by Someone too 😂
Laxus:*sulks*