Chapter 18

-Time Skip- a couple days later

*At Sabertooth*

Sting's pov

I woke up around 5 am. I didn't feel good. I guess everyone felt that I didn't feel good. The worst part was that Rogue was baby-Ing me. *Sneezes* "Bless you." Yukino said."Thank you." She nodded. After a while of constant sneezing and coughing and throwing up.(Go to the doctor Sting.) I had an idea. I grabbed a jacket and told lector to come with me."Where are we going Sting-kun?" Lector asked."We are going to visit Fairy Tail." He nodded.We were on good terms since everyone voted me as Guild master since we tossed our old one out. We walked towards the train station but regretted afterwards. I felt like I was going to die.

Meanwhile at Fairy Tail.

Gray's pov

"Come on Flame Brain fight me!" I yelled at Natsu. He didn't send back a comment or even look at me. He looked dead. I poked him and he fell over and just groaned."I don't feel good." Natsu sick! I started laughing."Since when did you get sick?" I laughed."Since I beat your ass into next week!" Everyone got quiet.Nobody has heard a comment like especially from Natsu."Oi? Flame brain are you really sick?" He nodded and stood up he wobbled a bit and fainted again."Damn,Where Lux?" I asked."She went on a job this morning." Tch. You got sick on the wrong day. Erza came out of the quick meeting and saw Natsu passed out on the floor. She ran down."What happened?" She asked me."He is sick." She picked him up. As Erza took him to the infirmary and came back the guild door opened revealing Sting Eucliffe guild master of Sabertooth."Ohayo! Fairy Tail." Everyone greeted back. Sting came up to where Mira and I were. He smiled weakly. Was this sickness affecting all dragon slayers. I looked around. Wendy was healing Gajeel. He looked very sick."Oi, Sting-san are you sick by any chance?" He nodded."sadly and I don't know what it is. Rogue has it to but it went away since Yukino is helping him. She also tried helping me but nothing worked." He said."I guess this is affecting all you dragon slayers." His eyes widen."Natsu-san is sick as well?" I nodded."Sting-san lets get you and Gajeel to the infirmary. I'll make a call to Rogue and tell him okay. So he doesn't worry." Mira said. He smiled weakly before standing up. I help him. Since he is in a higher position than me. I looked back to see a couple guild mates carrying Gajeel to the room as well. I walked in and saw Natsu with an uneasy facial expression while sleeping. I felt bad really. But what could I do.

Stings pov

As we walked in. I started feeling better. Natsu face was gaining color again."Gray I'm fine I can walk now." He looked at me and he nodded. He still stood behind me just in case. I walked to the bed closes to Natsu and I felt better but sick still. Wendy came and smiled."Dont worry Sting-kun.. I'll be here of you need anything." I nodded."Arigato Wendy." She smiled. Mira came in. "Sting, Rogue said to stay here as long as you need to and that he will take care of everything." I nodded."Arigato Mira." She nodded and left with everyone else. I fell asleep.

Natsu's pov

I woke up and felt slightly better but I still felt sick. I looked to my right and saw Sting sleeping in a bed and Gajeel. Are all of us sick?? I shook my head and laid back down. I closed my eyes thinking.Natsu! Someone said in my head."Nani?" I said and then realized who said it."It's a dragon slayer thing. You need to mark your mates before its too late." Zeref-Nii said. I smiled."Zeref-Nii you think so." He nodded. He hugged me. I started to let tears run down M face."Natsu? Have you heard anything about me lately." I shook my head."Nothing Oni-Chan. But someone told me the other day. I didn't fit well with Fairy Tail. That I was worthless." I smirked. "But I told them to fuck off instead." Zeref laughed."Same Natsu I see?" I looked at him."Nani?" He asked."When can I see you onj-Chan." I asked."Soon Natsu. I've been talking with Mavis-" my eyes widen."You van see First master." He shook his head."No I can't but I feel her presence. She told me she would want us to see each other soon." I smiled softly and happily."First Master if you hear me.. Thanks because I could possibly see oni-Chan soon." I grinned towards Zeref."I got to go Oni-Chan.. I'll keep in touch." He waved and disappeared.