Chapter 7

Lux's Pov
I was walking through town to get my thoughts cleared and to buy something for the Dragon Slayer fight in three days. I was walking down the street when I smelled a familiar scent. Natsu?. No, it can't be with those two from Sabertooth. I will check it out, but I don't like the thought of this. I walked and sighed, looking at the group of people from Sabertooth. I groaned and put my headphones on."Lighting claw," I whispered, and a nail of lighting appeared and rushed towards the group and grabbed Natsu."What the h- oh, hey Lux!" Natsu said kind of scaredly. I gave him a look a stern look, and he got tensed. As I looked at him, I saw he had scratches, bruises, and the red mark of hands, every visible one.

I looked towards the group of friends, but I was mainly looking at the blonde dragon slayer. What's his name... Oh yeah, Sting. I made another Lighting claw appear and grabbed Sting. He struggled to get out. I brought him close to me. I squeezed Natsu, so he was knocked out."So you did this, eh?" I asked, looking at him. She looked down and nodded."Tch. Why would you admit it? Sure, loyalty is good, and all but there is time you have to say for a reason. I guess you aren't a real Dragon Slayer. Sting Eucliffe." I let him go and walked away, still holding on to Natsu with the Lighting Claw.

Sting's Pov
"I guess you aren't a real Dragon Slayer Sting Eucliffe." She let me go and walked away, holding Natsu in a Lighting grab. No matter how scared I am right now, I still like her. I shook my head, and Lector looked at me."What's up, Sting?" He said, knowing I was thinking. I looked at him and smiled."Nothing Lector, I just never thought a girl could knock some sense into me. That's all. Let's go back to the hotel." He nodded, and I started walking with everyone behind me. I sighed to myself. She is more powerful than I thought I felt it, and I know Rogue thought it too. I think I'm in love with her why you ask because every time I see her, I get these feelings that I have to be next to her.

Natsu's pov
I woke up, and I didn't feel the floor, but it felt like someone was carrying me. I looked around and didn't see anything. But I smelled a scent that was like Vanilla and Strawberries. I looked behind me, and I found out that Lux was carrying me with a lightning claw. She looked stressed, and as we passed, people guys were giving her stares, and it gave me a feeling inside of I don't know what, but I don't like it. I growled at the guys looking at her. She still had the clothes she had on this morning, which were cute. I smiled, and I smelled the scent again. This time it came from Lux, and I know it. The grip she had on me disappeared, and I luckily landed on my feet. I looked at her, and she was sitting on a bench, and she was crying. I walked up in front of her, and I made her stand up. I hugged her."Natsu.." I looked at her."I love you.."