Chp.16

-thoughts
-conscience
-regular

Stings Pov
Ughhh!!! Whyyyy!!! Out of all people it had to be him. I said in my head.. Him out of all people! But we are okay with that. A voice said in my head. I smiled a bit. I guess I kinda am. But what would we do about Lux. I don't want Natsu cheating on her just because I'm his other mate. But maybe all three of you are mates because if you have a mate and your mate has a mate the mate is usually the same mate for another dragon slayer. Weird but I'll take that answer. I'll talk to Natsu and Lux tomorrow. I'm going to bed we have to leave earlier tomorrow.

I didn't sleep at all last night. I had a dream of me, Natsu, and Lux. But I don't wanna talk about it. So I put all my thoughts of Natsu aside and went with the flow. We were on our way to get on the train to get back home. Guess who we saw there. That's right. Natsu and the rest of fairy tail. Natsu was wearing modern clothing. Black jeans and a fitted black t shirt and white sneakers. I blushed softly. Why? Natsu why are you doing this to me!

Lux's Pov
I was standing next to Natsu when I smelled a very sweet smell. I looked at Natsu and seen his facial expression. I think he smells it too.