Chapter 17

A/N Natsu and a couple characters are going to act a little OOC. Also, this story is going be updated sometimes maybe tomorrow or next day.

Natsu's pov

we were at the train station waiting for the train to come and i smelled something amazing. I couldnt explain it but it smelled pure like vanilla. I sighed quietly not really wanting to even get on the train but i'm not walking back to magnolia. They train got here and i started feeling sick. i covered my mouth. i was probably turning green as well. Lux pulled me into the train and she didnt get sick. She is like Laxus well they are siblings. i leaned my head onto her shoulder. I fell into a nice slumber. 

~Natsu's Dream~

I saw a figure of a person with black hair his face seems familiar but i couldnt figure it out. ''Who are you?" i asked. He looked at me. He was crying."I'm sorry Natsu but you will be awaken you truly love even if you don't remember them." and with that he vanished. I looked around."Hey where did you go?" i was confused. Awakened? by someone i truly love but dont remember them. huh? 

~end of dream~

I woke up pretty fast. Igasped for air i didnt know i was holding. everyone from my guild and Sabertooth guild that took the train looked at me."Are you okay Natsu?" Lux asked. I looked at her and she nodded."I'm Fine im just going to go to the bathroom for a second." Lux nodded. Gray stopped me."Why arent you sick?" i shook him off. If i don't understand this myself how can i explain to them. I felt someone behind me. I knew it was Sting."What do you want Sting." i said not turning to him. I sighed and finally turned around facing him. He was blushing for some reason."Natsu something isnt right about you right now." I turned my head to the side. "Tch." I closed my eyes and a voice said mate. i opened my eyes and looked at Sting."S-Sting?'' He looked at me.

Sting's pov

"S-Sting?"Natsu asked. I looked at him."Yeah?" he walked closer to me."Hug me please." i smiled softly and nodded. I'm the older mate here.(They dont know Natsu 400 years old) He was crying. i hugged him tighter."It's going to be okay Natsu. I promise." he looked at me and smiled softly. "Sting, I know you know me and Lux are your mates." he laughed. "I told Lux and she is perfectly fine with it. now the only person you gotta be afraid of is Laxus if he approves then youre good." I gulped. I forgot about Laxus."I feel much better. Thank you Sting." He said smiling while tilting his head. I blushed he was so cute. He walked back to the booth he was in I followed. I examine his back the best I could from his shirt. Natsu is very strong physically and mentally. He plays dumb become he wants his enemy to underestimate him. He stopped and turned around giving me a hugged and biting my neck softly. He blushed and walked into the booth leaving me there blushing and possible fantasizing about things I shouldn't say. I shook my head and walked into the booth and sat next to Rogue which looked diagonally at Natsu and Lux. Lux was sleeping. Natsu had his eyes closed and his face expression was more of a not so scared but 'what the fuxk is going on.'

Rogue's mind

Sting has Natsu scent on him and Natsu looked normal when he came back a while back. Are they mates? Mm they can't be Natsu has Lux unless they are those kinds of mates which is three mates.

Natsu's pov

I closed my eyes and I started having a image pop in my head. I see the guy again."Hey what's your name?" I asked. He looks at me and he smiles."I'm Zeref your older brother." I frozen and looked at him."So Zeref-Nii how come you aren't at Fairy Tail with me?" I asked.

Zeref's pov

"How come you are at Fairy Tail with me Zeref-Nii?" Natsu asked. "Because I can't I caused too much damage already.Natsu I want you to close your eyes." He does as told. "Natsu what do you feel when you hear my name from someone else mouth/conversation." I asked.He frowned."I never actually liked it. I felt like I knew you and I couldn't say anything bad about you but how people said you created demons and stuff. You did it with a purpose right?" He asked sounding little when he was around 3 years old. I nodded just to make him feel better."I'll be putting more memories in your head little by little ok Natsu." He nodded. He walked over to me and hugged me. Me being the oldest is shorter than my baby brother. "I want to see you not just in my head but I actually want to talk to you and hug you. Like old time. There's a memory. I smiled softly."I know Natsu give it time. Make sure if you feel overwhelmed by the memories coming in you just go to Makorav ok. He knows what's going on." He nodded. I kissed his forehead and I vanished again. He started crying.

Erza's pov

I came back from the bathroom and saw everyone from Sabertooth and our guild asleep but one of my friends caught my eye. Natsu was crying. He hardly ever cries. Lucky Lux went to a room on the train with happy and Wendy. I sat next to him and poked him. He looked at me and his eyes weren't the usual Onxy color they were a grey color. "Natsu what's wrong?" He shook his head and started crying in my shoulder."Erza can you get Sting for me please?" I was shocked Sting from Sabertooth being called by Natsu. Hmm I nodded."I'll be back." He nodded and wiped his tears. I walked over to the front of our booth and saw Sting. Everyone was sleeping except Sting and Rogue they were talking. I cleared my throat and kneeled down."What do you want?" Sting said in a good way."I'm going to tell you the whole story." And I told him.

Sting's pov

One of my mates are crying and they want me. I smiled internally and nodded at Erza standing up to follow her and I told Rogue ill see him whenever this dies down. He nodded. I followed Erza and when we got to the back I saw what see meant he was not the same Natsu. Bloodshot eyes and teared stained face. He got up and hugged me. Erza told us there is a private booth two doors down. We walked in there and sat on bed that was in there. He looked at me from the corner of his eye. I smiled and then I frowned."Natsu why are you sad or crying." He looked at me."Because I hurt." He said like a five year old. I smiled at his cuteness."Where?" I Said pulling him to my lap. He blushed." In my heart Sting. I feel like something is missing and its not that you're my other mate. I don't know what it is and I'm scared." Natsu said. I process it in my mind. Natsu scared? This must be something that I probably can't fixed but having one of his mates probably will for a little bit. I was going to say something else but he fell asleep. I laid him down and kissed his forehead. I went to get up and something held my wrist. I looked back and saw Natsu with tears threatening to spill."Stay with me, please?" I smiled."I though you'd never ask." I said and he went back to sleep. He looks like a little kid when he is sleeping. I thought and after that I fell asleep with Natsu in my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The story isn't on hold anymore.

Should I start an instagram for my OC Lux?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gray:Author-Chan can you have more talking parts for me?

Me:Of course Gray. Those are coming up soon.

Rogue: Kay-Chan would I ever have a mate?

Me: Yup you will wait and see.

Rogue:Thank you Kay-Chan.

Natsu:Whose Kay-Chan?

Everyone:-facepalms-

Lucy: Baka its author-Chan real name

Natsu: Oh..Oi, Auth- I mean Kay-Chan that's a nice name

Lux:*Eats oreos*

Gray: What are OrEos?

Me&Lux: -Gasp-

Me:Try one I know you'll like it. Especially if you like chocolate.

Erza:* sits quietly*

Me: Erza there's strawberry kind.

Erza: *heart eyes*

Me:I do not OWN Fairy Tail. I just own Lux and any other OC I put in the story. Arigato Minna!- waves-

Everyone: ARIGATO READER-CHAN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Total words: 1,460