Chapter 4

~Time Skip brought to you by Rogue's Shadow Drive~

~Next Day~

Lux's Pov

"It's the first day of the Grand Magic Games Ladies and Gentlemen!" The announcer yelled.I groaned."Does he have to be so loud." i said and the others agreed. We walked to our place and the i yelled to the announcer. "Oi, Announcer dude can you turn it down a bit you have Dragon Slayers here ya know!" he looked at me and nodded nervously. I sighed in relief. "Well you didnt have to do it like that Lux" Laxus said looking proud at me. I smile at him.

Erza's Pov

I saw that Lux smiled at Laxus as he returned the smile."Lucy they smiled at each other they are totally hidding something from everyone in the guild ever since she came." she nodded and giggled as she thought about those two being together.

Sting's Pov

"Oi, Announcer do you have to be so loud turn it down a bit there is Dragon Slayers here!" she yelled."Well you didnt have to do it like that Lux" Laxus said proudly at Lux. She smiled at him caring."Tch what does she see in him" i whispered to myself and i guess Rogue heard me."She can have whoever she wants man just pay attention.

~Time Skip After Hidden~

Laxus' Pov

"Ok Today the battles are interesting battle Ladies and Gentleman!" the guy said.I looked at Lux and smiled she looked like a little kid at a candy store."The Battles are Milliana vs Toby, Wendy vs Sherria, Rufus vs Eve, and Jura vs Lux!"weaklings vs weakli- wait what Lux vs Jura the wizard saint! I looked at Lux as she came up to me."Laxus did you hear Im battling Jura. Finally those Wizard Saints are gonna go down!" she said and held her hand out to do our handshake. I looked at her with a worried expression."Laxus..Im gonna be fine i swear" she said. i stood up and hugged her.I felt like if someone was looking at me and Lux but i shook it off."Milliana has defeat Toby and Rufus defeated Eve and now the battle everyone waited for today.Jura vs Lux Dreyar!!!"

All Of Fairy Tail"s Pov

"WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! They yelled.

Natsu's Pov

"Jura vs Lux Dreyar!!!!!!!"The guy said. I was shocked.Lux is a Dreyar."That's me and Hey Natsu.!" she yelled at me."YEAH!" I said happy she called me."Promise me if i lose you avenge me alright because Laxus will go overboard alright" she said while hugging me. i hugged back then she jumped off the balcony.

Lux's Pov

I jumped down from the balcony."Im here Jura." I said cockily. He smirked. "Let us bet like the others Lux." he said i nodded."I bet my Wizard Saint Title.!" he said out loud. Everyone gasped.