Chapter 9

Sorry I haven't updated lately I was very busy with school work and today I had to park cars at a football game and shtuff but it's all good here's a new chapter hope you like it...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gray's Pov
I left his room. I didn't want to see that anymore. I have a crush on Lux. I should be the one with her. But now that I think about it they are both Dragon Slayers and I remember Lux saying something about Mating Season. Well hopefully they aren't mates but it's a possibility. I walked to the kitchen and saw Erza there eating Strawberry cake. I went to the fridge and got a bottle of water. I sat down next to Erza. She looked at me."Somethings bothering you what is it?" She asked my not eating cake. I looked at her."Nothing important." I said. She shook her head. "Everything is important when it comes to friends and issues Gray, I am trying to help you." I sighed she was right I needed to say this to someone so I don't explode of emotions and stuff."Erza.. Have you liked someone but you know they probably would never notice you?" She sighed and nodded."Yes I have been in that's situation before." She said. At least she has some knowledge about it. And I told her everything and we kept it a secret between the both of us.

Lux's Pov
I woke up to a arm around my waist. I opened one eye and looked at the person. Natsu. My mate. My life. My everything. I got up and went to the bathroom that was connected to his room. Which is always awesome. I took off the shorts and realize I didn't have clothes to change into. I shrugged I will just put the t shirt back on. I took a quick shower and dried myself. I put everything back on and went back into the room to find Natsu not even there. I sighed. He might be downstairs. I mentally said and I was right. As soon as I got downstairs I heard screaming but in a playful way. The scream came from Erza. Wow never thought I hear that. I walked into the kitchen and saw Natsu and Erza playing with flour. I don't know why but it was weird but I smiled anyways. Natsu smiled at me and Erza looked at me like she wanted to talk to me. She pointed towards the living. I nodded and went there. I sat down and she sat down next to me. She sighed."So what's going on with you and Natsu?" I was shocked."You mean he hasn't told anyone yet?" She looked at me weirdly. I sighed. "Yesterday me and Natsu found out that we are mates and then he took me to me and Laxus' room and I broke down." I started tearing up as I was telling Erza this. I guess it's good to tell somebody so why not Erza. I wiped the tears away after I told her everything. She hugged me."Laxus is going to at least watch you fight tomorrow I promise." She whispered. I nodded and smiled. She got up and left to go out. I went back to the kitchen and saw Natsu trying to eat a burned egg but he isn't liking the taste."How about I make breakfast or we go out today?" He thought for a bit and said that we should go out to eat. I nodded and told him I was going to my room down the hallway. He came with me. He is just very over-protected over me. That's one thing I love about him. We got there and since he was dressed all I had to do was get some clothes on. So I got out an outfit.(Basically it's Lucy outfit but black and white) We left to walk around town and after breakfast I felt magic energy only Fairy Tail. I turned around and saw Jellal. I told Natsu that I'll was going to the bathroom to stay in the store we were right in front of."Jellal" I whispered. He looked down at me since I was short. I sighed and wasn't comfortable."He stable and should be okay by tonite but he can't fight tomorrow. So he will be at your fight tomorrow." I smiled and hugged him."Thank you thank you thank you!" I said."No problem." I looked at him."Oh yeah are you going to watch me fight tomorrow?" He nodded."I have to see if you been practicing the magic I taught you." I smiled and nodded. We said be and separated to our paths. I couldn't find Natsu anywhere."Natsu!Natsu!!" I yelled. I continued walking and stopped when I saw Sting and Rogue smirking my way.(Baby won't you come my wayyyy.. Got something I want to sayyyy.) "Have you seen Natsu, Sting?" He smirked I knew he did and I don't want to get mad. I just want to hang out with Natsu."Maybe I do Maybe I don't." He mocked me. I was getting mad. I huffed. "Rogue since I guess you can say I like you better than sting do you know where Natsu is?"

Sting's Pov
What?, did I hear her correctly. She like Rogue better than me. That's just wrong. I looked at Rogue who smirked at me. I sighed and looked away.Honestly we don't know where Natsu is. So literally we are just talking with her. Rogue told her that we were just talking to her and we didn't know where Natsu was. She thanked him and left. As she was leaving she stopped and smiled."Natsu!" She ran towards him and hugged him. He kissed her cheek. You know the normal st- what he kissed her what when did this happen. I grunted and walked away with a laughing Rogue behind me.

How did you guys like it... I know I'm updating slowly... I'm sorry but Junior year is hard.. A lot of homework and shtuff so yeah.. Vote comment add idk whatever you guys do.♥️♥️♥️♥️