New Beginning |1|

Hey everyone so another update yay, so I was thinking if you guys like this part then I'll make a part 2, but I really wanna make this into some sort of mini-series what do you think? Ok on with the story! Not edited, Nothing is edited unless I say otherwise!
_______________________________
Third Person POV

Peter is at his breaking point, he thought staying with the Avengers while May was working over in Africa would be amazing, I mean they're the avengers.(Ring any bells)

But no, as it turns out Tony had to leave for 2 weeks to sort out the last of the accords, he left Peter as he didn't want Ross finding out that he existed that would just add to his list of a mile long problems.

So Peter was staying with the team for 2 weeks of the 6 months that May is supposed to be away for. So Peter was ecstatic to hang out with the people who he grew up looking up to, but unfortunately, fate had other plans.

Peter's POV

I don't think the Avengers like me, I mean all I get is a cold glare or yelled at if I put a foot wrong or I'm ignored which is somehow worse, Natasha seems to like me though as she smiles at me every time she sees me, which I guess is something.

I can't call Tony because he's just putting the last touches on the accords so they don't control the Avengers, but they do make them help clean up & offer their services to others which I can't help but agree with because I've had to deal with my fair share of post-battle clean ups & medical checks.

So I can't disrupt him so I have to put up with it, I have a nice warm shower & I can feel my muscles relax under the water. I put on trackies (sweatpants) with a loose singlet.

I towel dry my hair quickly just so it won't drip and head down for dinner, even if I was the first one there I always get the last plate & the least amount of food, I get to around the corner before the kitchen when I hear talking so I decide to eavesdrop.

Yeah, yeah I know I shouldn't but I got yelled at for interrupting a conversation once before so I wait behind the corner, I don't hear anything so I walk around the corner and as usual, I get the least & last amount of food.

I'm washing my dish when I hear "Peter's just a an annoying, bratty kid" come from Captain America. It hurts because, beside Ironman, Captain America was who gave me hope after uncle Ben died so knowing the heroes that i looked up to, who i aspired to be like hate me, it stings.

I am never gonna be like them I going to be better I could hear Tony's voice ringing through my head, I race up to my room and fiddle a bit with my web shooters to make them faster & stronger and hopefully smash resistant as I learnt the first pair weren't (mistakes were made).

I want to save as many people as possible & I know that doesn't mean everyone, I'm doing this for uncle Ben to be the hero he always knew I would be I feel like it would be an insult to his memory if I didn't do anything, if I just sat on the sidelines.

I messed around with a few more things constantly trying to improve them to be able to save more people and just made a few useless things that are scattered all over my desk from when I've been bored or distracted after a particularly hard day and just wanted something to tinker with to just relax (people have there mechanisms and I have mine).

I pick my phone up & scroll through my contacts to call May when I see a name of a person I haven't contacted for awhile, I hover my finger above the call button for a second before tapping it.

The person answers the phone and yawns "hey I know it's been a while but you know that offer that if I ever needed anywhere to stay I was welcome" suddenly the person is more alert and blabbering about a million different things until I say "so can I stay?" The person almost immediately says yes while blabbering but I quickly hang up knowing that they wouldn't care, hopefully.

So I grab the duffel bag I had brought here and stuff all my stuff back into it and swing it over my shoulder, I leave a quick note in case anyone cares enough to look for me but I doubt they will not like any of them would've checked to see if I was alive up to now so if I'm suddenly not here they aren't going to even notice.

I then rush out of the tower and hail a taxi to go to the airport, yes I bought a ticket already, I smile as I look out the window knowing that I actually mean something to the people I'm about to go see even though we haven't seen each other in what seems like years he's still happy to let me come and stay with his family

Then I remember May, I call her and quickly explain where I'm gonna be she responds that she only cares that I'm comfortable and safe with who I'm staying with and she knows these people as well so she doesn't mind.

This is my new beginning