Secrets

Third Person POV
Today is the day the Rogue Avengers return to have a meeting about changing the accords to something that doesn't make them completely controlled by the government, Peter was especially excited to see his friend Bucky again as they became close in the two weeks he stayed with him while he healed from an explosion on patrol.

Peter Parker POV

Tony and I are standing outside the meeting room getting ready to go when tony cleared his throat "hey kid so i'll go in and tell them that Spidey will be joining us then you'll walk in and take a seat and zip it" "Of course" I respond then tony opens the door and goes and takes a seat few seconds l hear my name mention and i decide to give everyone a scare

Third Person POV

Tony walks in and greats the rest of the avengers then announces that underoos will be joining them everyone is confused though when Bucky perks up at the name but guesses it's just from recognition of the name, suddenly there's a sound from above then all of a sudden spidey is standing on the table in the middle of the room he bows then backflips of the table landing perfectly as soon as he lands he is pulled into a hug from Bucky everyone just stood gaping as this is the most affection Bucky has ever shone, tony then cleared his throat "so underoos want to explain how you know terminator" Peter hurried to explain "So I was on patrol when I got beaten up pretty bad then Bucky found me and I stayed with him while i healed also he knows my identity"

Peter POV

I see a few questioning gazes, soon everyone has their eyes locked on me  "so we done"  I say and try to get the subject off me, but alas the Parker luck strikes again "so are we are we gonna get to meet, the man hiding behind the mask" I visibly flinch at being referred to like that, cap though still has a piercing gaze trained on me as if he is staring into my soul, sighing I look to tony, he just has an irritated look on his face, like he wants to rip cap a new one "look here Captain Righteous, I don't care what you think but this mask isn't there just because, I have my reason but I also don't feel the need to justify myself to you" I spit back feeling anger towards the captain " I don't trust someone who will hide their face that means they've got something to hide" he bites "Mr.Stark" I question as if asking permission, he nods although hesitant, Bucky also seems unsure, but slowly I lift the mask of my face to show my face that still has the cute look of teenagers " youre just a kid, you should give up, you shouldn't fight" cap argues as soon as the mask is gone, finally I have enough " so I may be fiffteen years old but I've seen horrors that would have grown men begging for mercy, i've been through torture and am well and truly broken, although I can't think of a time when I wasn't, thats just me my innocents is long gone as well as any hope of ever being normal at all so I've joined the life of crazy superhero's" I snap leaving everyone shocked but when they look me in the eye they can all tell that I would be a deadly enemy to have against them "how are you okay, how haven't you snapped before" Sam questions concerned "Everyone has their secrets you just have to know what secrets should be left secret" I answer truthfully, I guess secrets are everything I have so I will protect them with all I got because my secrets are ones know one needs to know, then someone who's been deadly quiet speaks up "please, atleast tell them something" I see the sincere plead in Bucky's eyes "okay, I'm like this because I'm 15 years old & have actually been living in Bucky's apartment because all my family is dead & 2 of those people bled out in my arms" I admit tears going down my face, I continue to tell them about my life, Its hard telling people secrets that I worked so hard to protect.....