Bruce walks over to me and kisses my cheek with the twins in his arms

I see Damien walk over to me and I smile at him

"You ready" I ask

"You ready" I ask. He nods his head.

The music starts. Barbra walks down the isle with Alfred. Tabitha with Butch. Finally me and Bruce walk down the isle with the twins in our arms. We smile at each other as we see Damien walk Down the isle. We walks over to Bruce and stands next to him.

Lee walks down the isle and I see Jim's face light up.
(Skip to the end)
"With the power vested in me I pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride" the priest says. Jim and Lee kiss and there is an applause. Jim and Lee walk down the isle.

After a few drinks out in the garden we all move indoors. Alfred had decorated the dining room with the help of Selina and it looked amazing.

Everyone sat down and enjoyed the meal

Everyone sat down and enjoyed the meal. The room filled with laughter. When Jim makes the speech telling everyone that he was thankful for them. And thankful for lee and that they would be leaving Gotham for a few months. It broke everyone's hearts but they knew it was for the best. They said they where going to travel the world a bit and then come back.
When the couple move to the front of the manor and say goodbye to everyone before they get into the car and drive out of Gotham.
Everyone goes home or stays in their rooms at the manor.

Selina walks into the twins rooms and puts down Timothy in the crib. She plants a small kiss on his head before walking over to Richards crib and giving him a kiss on the head before turning on the sound machine and walks out the door. She walks down the hall and into Damien's room to see Bruce tucking him into bed. Selina walks over and puts a hand on his back. He smiles at her before giving Damien a kiss on the head. Selina does the same and they walk out of the room.
Bruce and Selina walk down the hall and into their bedroom. Selina closes the door before she is slammed against the door by Bruce's lips. They move to the bed taking off their shoes and taking off their clothes as they fall to the bed.
Bruce and Selina lie on the bed together naked covered in a layer of sweat breathing out heavily.
"It was a lovely wedding" she says.
"Yeah it was and image that is going to be us someday" he says. She smiles.
"Yeah it is" she says kissing him. She leave her forehead on his and they sit there.
"I told you that we would finish what happened earlier" she says. He laughs.
"Never doubted you" he says.
"I'm going to miss them" she says.
"Yeah but they get to go and see the world" he says.
"Yeah leave gotham. That what everyone wants. This place is filled with criminals and I don't want the kids growing up in an environment like that" she says.
"So you want to leave" he asks.
"Maybe but we can't just pack up everything and leave" she says.
"We could" he says. She shakes her head.
"We're crazy" she says.
"I know we are" he says kissing her head.