Chapter Six

Author's Note:  Here's chapter six at last :D I'm pretty happy with this, I hope you guys are too!

This chapter is dedicated to NothingPersonalATL, an awesome reader of mine and a fellow All Time Low fan :D 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  And it is an honour to fangirl with you xD

Enjoy! :)

Chapter 6

    “I am not in the mood for this,” I said rubbing my eyes and laying my pencil down on the pad of paper.

    “Someone doesn’t look very happy,” Blake stated beside me.

    “No shit Sherlock,” I said sarcastically looking at him sitting there looking so carefree.

    “What’s the problem?”

    “You,” I muttered rudely. Blake’s expression did not waver from the carefree look on his face. “Why do you always choose to come annoy me anyways? Aren’t there other people that you could go talk to that actually wants to talk to you?”

    “I think I told this to you before,” He said calmly, “you’re the only person here that seems sane and around my age.”

    “Fuck you,” I muttered as I closed my eyes wearily. Blake gave a short chuckle and we lapsed into silence.

    “What have you got there?” Blake said suddenly, I opened my eyes to look at him, just as he reached out and grabbed the pad of paper on my lap. I instantly reached out and grabbed it back hugging it to my chest.

    “What the hell?” I exclaimed, “You don’t just go around grabbing stuff from people you moron!”

    “I just wanted to see it,” he said in a whiney voice.

    “It is none of your business,” I said glaring at him.

    “You say that a lot don’t you?”

    “Say what?”

    “‘It’s none of your business’.”

    “Only because everything you want to know is none of your business.” He rolled his eyes at me.

    “Fine, fine,” he said and I thought he had dropped the subject. That was just wishful thinking on my part.

    “It was a drawing right?” I narrowed my eyes at him, “What was it? A face?”  I continued to glare at him but he wasn’t disheartened.

    “It looked pretty good,” he said in a matter of fact tone.

    “I know my drawings are good. I don’t need you to tell me that,” I said coldly, Blake laughed.

    “Very modest aren’t you?” I shrugged.

    “Why are you here anyways?” I asked him.

    “Hector’s taking a nap.”

    “Ah.”

    “I hate naps,” Blake said at once, making me raise my eyebrows at him.

    “You’re telling me this why…?” I asked him in a bored tone. He shrugged at me.

    “It felt like the time to tell you that.”

    “How in the world is this the time to tell me that you hate naps?”

    “We were talking about napping.” I sighed in exasperation, and we lapsed into silence once again. “Why do you hate naps?” I asked him breaking the silence for once. I was surprised that I had actually said something to keep the conversation flowing