38

There's slight smut lol. Just a warning. I'm that type of writer.

Lauren came home at 2 am that night, she was held up at Dinah's place because of a particular choreography that the Polynesian wanted to test for one of Camila's new songs. So she didn't expect to be home this late.

The apartment was silent, almost too silent even though she knew her girlfriend was most probably upset.

That was where she was wrong.

Camila was at her studio, just beside their bedroom. With headphones and a music sheet in front of her.

"Why are you late?" Camila asked. She already heard the door open and just assumed it was Lauren.

Lauren took off her bag and her shirt, she was too sweaty. She walked over to Camila and straddled her lap. "Dinah kept me. She needed another dancer for your new song."

Camila's eyes didn't open, and Lauren could hear the instrumental blaring from the headphones. After it finished, Camila opened her eyes and took it off. "You could have called me. You or Dinah."

"I'm sorry Love." Lauren could only apologize, they were both exhausted.

Camila kissed her cheek then pushed her off her lap, "I need to finish the beat for this one. It's the last song."

The older Cuban frowned, "It's 2 am Camz. Let's go to bed."

"Noooo," The woman whined, "It's a last minute add!"

"What's it about anyway?"

Camila gave her the lyric sheet and Lauren's eyebrows creased at the words.

"Are you breaking up with me or something?"

The singer chuckled, "Nah, it's like me accepting I'm used to it."

"Used to people abandoning you?"

Camila hummed the instrumental and shrugged, "It's my closure. Be happy for me, I'm accepting my flaws."

"What's the title?"

The singer frowned, "On second thought, I shouldn't release this one."

She took her laptop and erased the entire file. Lauren took it from her, "Why'd you delete it??"

"I don't know Lo, come on. Let's go to bed."

Lauren sighed and she let her girlfriend drag her to bed. It was progress deleted.

--
[June 15, 2022]

👑Cap'tnDinah: like,

👑Cap'tnDinah: Why the fuck do they dress up like this when we're camping

💋ManiBear: OrAnGe Is SuCh An UgLy CoLoR