40

OMG MY BFF AND I THOUGHT OF THE PERFECT SCENARIO. AGSJSKSK IM A SOCIOPATH (PLEASE DON'T BE OFFENDED.)

I blacked out this past few days, being single in February sucks.

Selenita💀: Is it fun so far?

Camilita🙊: Well

Camilita🙊: aren't they cute?

Selenita💀: she's adorable

Selenita💀:the little sister i mean

Camilita🙊: you've already tried pedophilia with me, don't try it out with anyone else

Selenita💀: five years.

Camilita🙊: I was 17!

Selenita💀: Exactly, you weren't that young!

Camilita🙊: you were 22!

Selenita💀: Oh shut up

Camilita🙊: how's vegas so far?

Selenita💀: mhmm, usual bling and bling

Selenita💀: boring in other words

Camilita🙊: why didn't u bring Demi with u?

Selenita💀: she's gonna catch up

Camilita🙊: u think it's going great with u guys?

Selenita💀: eh..

Selenita💀: it feels like she's only with me because she feels obligated to be

Camilita🙊: ahh

Camilita🙊: might be my fault with all the pushing i did

Selenita💀: we'll work it out

Selenita💀: can you call?

--

Lauren shuffled beside Camila as she sat up, they were both just basking in the silence, each to their own doing things on their phone. She wasn't ignorant to the fact that her girlfriend was texting someone.

"Selena asked if I could call? Do you want me to go out or just listen? I don't think it's anything serious." The singer said as she looked at Lauren.

"I don't mind you talking here, just not so loud okay? I'm at a good part."

Camila snorted as she tapped the key to call her friend, Lauren was reading fanfictions about them since she was exposed to them last year. She always found some new ones every day and her current favorite one was a soulmate AU.

Selena picked up at the second ring, "Howdy Cuban ass?"

"I'm doing great, thank you for the polite greeting."

She heard some music on the other side, "Are you at a club right now?"

"Yeah, I sang privately for some people here. It's so chill like, everyone is so nice."