17

Dinah was holding a wailing Camila on her arms, she didn't know why the hell this rare occurrance was happening now or why it happened during one of the nights Normani actually wanted to top.

"Chanch.. Are you okay? What's wrong?" She asked softly as she rocked the girl back and forth. She only saw Camila act this way over 5 years ago.

Normani was standing at the doorway, in a bathrobe and an eye brow raised. "Does Lauren know?"

Suddenly Camila's crying got louder and immediately they both assumed it was either Lauren's fault or Lauren didn't know.

Dinah apologetically smiled at Normani, gesturing for her to sleep first. She wasn't going to sleep tonight until Camila calmed down.

Murmurs of "I'm sorry, I can't and I'm worthless." disturbed the crying and sobbing that was happening.

When exhaustion kicked in, Dinah placed her bestfriend ontop of her while she settled down on the couch. Camila was only quietly sobbing now with tears silently falling down her cheeks, soaking her shirt.

Grabbing her phone, she contemplated whether to send Ally a text or not.

Shrugging since Ally wasn't Lauren, she sent a quick text.

Dinah: Ik it's late, but an attack happened

Ally: It's okay, Camila's fine right?

Dinah: She's sleeping while crying.

Ally: Did they fight? Also make Mani conjure up our special potion, Camila wouldn't leave u till she feels better

Dinah: Yeah, I will. Think you can visit tomorrow as soon as you can?

Dinah: Also idk what caused it.

Ally: I'll be there first thing in the morning

Camila unconsciously tugged on Dinah's sleeve, making her put down her phone and wrap her arms around the girl, giving Camila the safe comfort Dinah had always provided  her since they were children.

"You're amazing Camila, you're not worthless. You'll always be my soulmate and that means a lot."
--

Camila woke up with a heavy head and a blocked nose, she rubbed her eyes and immediately her vission was blurred and she felt like crying again.

"Walz, you okay?"

Smiling because her rock was holding her, Camila shook her head but continued to smile. "You didn't call Lauren right?"

Dinah shook her head, "Did you guys fight?"

"No, it was one of the moods again."

Normani came in with a glass of chocolate milk, foam and chocolate kisses on top of it. Camila eagerly grabbed for it. "God... I'm glad you still remembered the potion."

Dinah laughed, making Camila shake on her lap. They had sat up and she had refused to get off Dinah's lap. "Walz, Ally and I made that stuff so much that it's considered permanent on our brains."

Camila hummed as she sipped her drink, she made a mental note to buy Dinah something later.

"I saw those earrings you wanted on sale, maybe I should buy them." She murmured.

Dinah chuckled again, "No no, it's my duty as the first and longest bestfriend you've had."

"Yeah, but I can see the greed in your eyes." Normani had left them. She still had work as a part time model.

"Don't say anything to Lauren!" Dinah shouted as Normani exited the door.

"Fine!"

Camila sighed, Dinah was truly her soulmate sister, her one true rock. She was there for everything for Camila, celebrated through the best and was the shoulder to cry on through the worst. Dinah meant so much to her that she was always in her speeches.