31

Lol I regret nothing.

"BLOODY HELL YOU MEAN SHE WON'T WAKE UP? I'LL FIRE YOU AND BLACKLIST YOU IN ALL OF LA!"

Dinah cringed at the sound of Camila's foster father screaming at the poor team of doctors next door. It didn't help when her foster sister joined in on the screaming.

"THE FUCK? WHY ARE STILL OTHER PATIENTS ON THIS FLOOR? MOVE THEM NOW!"

It was marvelous how Camila didn't wake up through all that.

As soon as they had arrived earlier, she called Demi first. Demi knew Camila like the back of her hand and she was far more calmer in these types of situations. Well, she arrived and immediately rushed her step-sister into surgery. There was a large cut on Camila's head and her arms had to be stitched. She fainted due to blood loss, said the doctor.

They cleared the whole floor and gave themselves the privacy they needed. No one was allowed to visit her. They didn't give any explanation to the paparazzi that somehow found out.

They knew it was a 'tantrum' again.

It had already been 3 days and Camila spent it in and out of consciousness. She woke up once fully to tell them not to worry Lauren and kept the whole ordeal from her and then after she slept.

Selena had cleared her own schedule to look after her ex. She was fuming mad and absolutely sure Lauren was the reason why this happened.

"This is my fault."

Dr. Hussey entered the room again, looking grim and very ashamed.

"It's both our faults." Dinah added.

Simon entered the room with Demi tucked under his arm. He glared at Matthew.

"You know how crucial it was to give her her medication. We know it's only been 10 years but she's still very much affected. She isn't cured Hussey! Why the bloody hell did you think it was fine for her to skip on her shot!?"

Simon fumed.

Matthew lowered his head and sighed. "She said she wanted to be normal."

"She is normal." Simon replied.

"She doesn't think so."

Demi ignored the two men and crawled to lay beside Camila on the huge bed they had put her in. She had never seen her step-sister look so vulnerable before. Well, after Camila turned 20 that is.

She remembered her and Dinah having to tie the girl up just to stop her from hurting herself. From having to be punchbags when she didn't get what she wanted. She remembered the sleepless nights of having to listen to her little sister cry out in her sleep.

She remembered the horrible phase of Camila discovering weed and reopening her collapsed lung.

Demi's whole body shook in anger as she thought of all the possible reasons for Camila to have a relapse. The medicine could have only helped so much, it was Camila who healed herself.

Therefore something triggered her in the real world for her headspace to act up.

She turned rigid when Camila mumbled incoherently in her sleep, her nose was scrunched up and she looked the most peaceful she could ever actually be.

"Why isn't Lauren here." She talked to no one in particular in the group.

Dinah opened her mouth to reply but Selena beat her to it.

"Cos of Camila's stubborn ass."She huffed.

"She doesn't want Lauren to worry or fuss over her," Dinah continued. She glared at Selena who was bursting with frustration. "But to be honest, the girl should be here. She should be involved and she should be exposed."