20

Their first fight happened after they reached the 5 month mile stone.

Lauren had been travelling for several shoots all over Europe and Camila had been stuck in L.A, writing and trying to finish her album.

They hadn't stopped communicating, in fact they were finally going to look for a house in Miami for them to move in and call it their home.

They both had insecurities they were hiding from each other.

Lauren feeling like she was only Camila's girlfriend because of her looks.

Camila worrying that Lauren might get annoyed with their lack of physical attention and the constant paparazzi and fans jumping her.

Dinah was also on the edge of her seat. She was subjected to both women pouring their hearts at her. She was going insane from trying to keep both secrets at once. Normani had been on the edge of the short stick as Dinah had slightly ignored her on some nights.

It finally erupted when Lauren's hotel room was ransacked and her clothes were spread everywhere and she swore it was cum on her sheets with her panties.

She had quickly told her agent and they changed her room to a more secured one.

Her stress just popped when Camila texted her all chippy.

Camzi💓: Hey baby!

Camzi💓: i finally finished my third song for you :))

Camzi💓: I was thinking we should FaceTime later? I really miss your gorgeous face

There again, her looks.

LoLo💚: Why can't you just say I'm smart or funny or something other than I'm gorgeous?

Camzi💓: ?? I always tell you you're amazing, inside and out

LoLo💚: You don't! It's always about my face, or my eyes, my butt, my chest

LoLo💚: Camila what is wrong with you?!

Camzi💓: What the hell is wrong with you?

Camzi💓: where did this come from??

LoLo💚: someone broke into my hotel room and cummed over my underwear and sheets

Camzi💓: did u change rooms?

LoLo💚: Ofc i did!

LoLo💚: Why are u so concerned?? It's your fucking fault this happened!

Camzi💓: excuse me?

LoLo💚: Ever since u announced I was your girlfriend, creeps have been taking my photos unannounced, they've been stalking me relentlessly and they've been stepping on my name.

LoLo💚: It's your fucking fault!

Camzi💓: oh..

Camzi💓: I'm sorry

Camzi💓: I'll leave you alone

LoLo💚: Damn right you should

She forgot. She forgot this was her girlfriend she was talking to. She forgot.

--

Lauren finsihed her shoots with eyebags and red eyes. She had felt immensely guilty after the 'fight' she had with Camila. It was just her venting out her frustrations on her girlfriend.

She had texted apologies and Camila forgave her. Or so she said.

LoLo💚: I'm sorry baby

LoLo💚: i was just so stressed