04

-Group Chat- [Nov 5, 2020]

DJ: Bitchessss, I summon you.

Ralph: You're a dick and it's 3 am. Fuck you.

Mila: Cheechee, it's early. So damn early.

DJ: Lauser promised me a hot ass girlfriend and she forgot.

Ralph: I was busy okay? Fuck you it's 3 am and I shouldn't be explaining anything when I'm barely awake.

(Jumping in a POV, Camila's)

I rolled in my fluffy bed, kneeing Dinah in the back, not so gently.

"Hey! What was that for?!" She complained with a pout. Omg she was a child.

"Say sorry to Lauren and let's go back to sleep."

All the sugar we ate last night was really kicking me in the ass. It didn't make Dinah sleep at all.

I opted to ignore her texts and just hope Lauren does too.

Speaking of the she-devil. We've been texting non-stop for almost a month. It was weird at first because I wasn't comfortable around her but she has this weird pull that made me text back.

Dinah said it was because I had a crush on her and it's surprising too, since It didn't feel icky or whatever my ex, Austin said about girls liking girls and boys liking boys. Guess it didn't really affect me.

Lauren's down to earth and she didn't really get annoyed so easily by me. She was sensitive and smart and really gorgeous.

I haven't told her that I was back in Miami yet but Dinah said it was better if I surprised her. I still giggle at the memory of Dinah and Lauren meeting. Dinah's my bestfriend and she always hated my past relationships. Lauren wasn't an exemption.

-Text flashback-

DinahJane: Yo, what are your intentions with my Chancho?

Lauren: Uh.. With who what now? Who are you?

Camila: That's my best friend Lo, she insisted on meeting you.

Lauren: Oh well, nice to meet you.

DinahJane: I asked a question, basic named hoe.

Camila: You'll get used to it Lo, just don't take offense.

Lauren: I like talking, texting and calling Camila. I guess we're friends and I want it that way?

DinahJane: Friends? Fr just friends?

DinahJane: Are you gay? Bi? Straight?

Camila: Omg. Cheechee, you're harassing her.

Lauren: I'm Bi. And yes, friends.

DinahJane: Pfft.

DinahJane: I don't know you enough to like you.

DinahJane: But if you ever, and in any way possible, make a single tear drip down Camila's eye.

DinahJane: I'll make sure you'll forget both your name and your history Jauregui.

--

I still remember Lauren confessing how Dinah called her and threatened her over the phone. She didn't admit she was scared  but I knew she was. Anyone would get scared shitless.

They've been talking for over 2 weeks,  especially when I'm not around and one by one,  all of my secrets were getting thrown out the window.

I'm just glad it's Lauren. If it was anyone else knowing, they'd honestly get beaten up.

I looked at the time and saw it was only 4, whatever Dinah and I were planning had to wait until 8.

--
Idk why but i see two chapter 4s, I'm tripping and idk if u guys see it too or it's just me like df