41

Also sorry in advance LMAO. I'm gracing y'all with a 4500k word update. Dunno if it's enough though.

I finished reading A hardcore, cultural BDSM fanfic. So forgive me for the intro lol.

"No, no. I'm not doing this."

"Shut up, you are, now bend over and let this shit fuck you up."

Lucy pursed her lips in thought, the bad part was that she hated spanking but on the other hand, it was Camila. The girl could barely walk most of the time without tripping, it wouldn't hurt right?

Wrong.

Lucy cried out shamelessly, she had tears rolling down her face after Camila finished 5 bare spanks on her ass.

Fuck the dare, she wasn't going to receive another 5 slaps from this madwoman.

So she stood up, ass on view for anyone to see. Unfortunately or fortunately, it was only her circle of friends that saw her tan, turning into blue ass. "Damn it, Lauren you didn't tell me she had a firm hand!"

The woman in question grinned at her, "You really thought I'd stay with her for almost 2 years just by being all cute and shit?"

Ally giggled as Lucy strapped herself in her lap, the Latina winced as she did so, giving ally her best puppy eyes, "Even I knew Camila wasn't all sweet, everyone has a different side Lucia."

Lucy directed her glare towards Dinah who was snickering with Normani, "You knew!," Gasping she continued, "Oh my God! You went through with it didn't you?!"

The Polynesian turned into a darker shade of red, she didn't answer even as as her lover pestered her with a finger.

"You're really not going to tell me? Or your girlfriend? She's practically your wife at this point!" Lucy pointed out.

Selena covered her mouth with a hand, she was trying not to laugh. Lucy shot her a look, "You got spanked too didn't you? Don't laugh at me you masochist."

She opened and closed her mouth, she shrugged as a woman sat on her lap. "Get off me, I'm a taken woman now."

"You? Did Camila leave her wife for you?" Parker laughed. For some reason, she always preferred Selena over Dinah.

Lauren lazily took her head off Camila's shoulder to give the redhead a glare, "She wishes."

Selena gulped down her 'me too' and instead replied with a, "Nah, got myself another hoe."

"What a real hoe she is too," Demi snorted as she pulled Parker into her lap, "Don't try with her Lil mama, how about you take me down there and we can have a little reminisce bonding time?"

They disappeared off into the private rooms with Camila looking after them thoughtfully, "That's weird."

Selena had the same look on her face but shrugged it off.

"I can't believe you guys own this club." Ally slurred. She was already tipsy.

Camila replied with a "Same," She was sipping her drink with a thin straw, "It was just an orgy house at the time."

Lauren and the rest curiously listened as Camila told her story, "I lost my virginity pretty young and so did Demi, we were both high off sex all the time. Sometimes you'd get bored of the same area and women all the time so I made her buy this club and made it turn into an underage orgy house. Later on, I don't know how but we decided to profit over it and Demi said 'fuck it' and turned it into a strip club with private rooms for people to fuck in. There's also the VIP area where a couple or two might fuck in public, or some horny shits want to do humiliation play. Overtime it just turned into a success. Never actually had a hand in this though."