32

Lol If u read my notes at the end of the chapters, I bet you wouldn't be that surprised about Camila's actions in this one. I am heavily influenced. And the genre is mixing.

Lauren paced again. It was like she was back at the hospital and she couldn't help but groan at her situation.

Camila was sitting very calmly and she ignored Lauren's monologues.

They were both sitting outside Dr. Hussey's office, she had convinced Camila to take the damn shot.

However as soon as Camila entered the office, she had shook her head no and now there they were. Sitting outside on plastic chairs the receptionist at the front had to carry for them.

"Why won't you take it Camz?" Lauren asked. She was biting her own lip as she watched Camila's bite hers.

Camila shook her head, not replying.

Lauren stopped her pacing and kneeled on the floor in front of Camila. She placed her elbows on her girlfriend's knees and pouted. Damn it, she'll use every weapon in her arsenal.

Camila took one look at her fleshy lips and cracked.

"I-it's just scary somehow." She muttered.

Lauren took Camila's head in her hands and made the singer look at her, "What do you mean?"

Camila rested her eyes on Lauren's loving soft ones and she sighed. "What if I become dependant on that thing again? I was doing good on my own!"

Lauren snorted at Camila's reasoning. She was definitely everything but good without the shot. When they had left the hospital with Camila kicking and breaking bones if they as much showed her a needle, Lauren was sure she would go crazy. Camila took them back into her apartment and for three days straight, Lauren never recognized the sun. Camila had locked them inside and her dark gray curtains covered the windows. Lauren was pressed against them at one point and she almost moaned at the memory. Camila had gone haywire and fucked Lauren everywhere, it was like a wolf claiming it's territory.

The next week, when Lauren was finally able to see the sun because Camila decided it was friendly to her again, Dinah had laughed at her for an hour straight at least. Normani arrived and they both spent together laughing at Lauren's battle scars. Camila had made her paler and her neck looked like it was mauled by a dog. She had worn suit pants to hide all the other scars that Dinah insisted they should see. She shook off her suit and slacks and they laughed again.

Every bit of her skin had a mark, whether it was a hickey or a bite. Lauren had it.

"Why didn't you stop her?" Dinah asked while wiping away tears.

Lauren huffed in annoyance, "It must be her hormones or her condition- Fuck if I know, anyway she didn't want to stop! I passed out from an orgasm and when I wake up, I'm already on my way to the next one!"

Normani bursted into laughter again, "And what made her change her mind on this day?"

Lauren narrowed her eyes and shrugged her shoulders. She didn't know as well.

Dinah calmed down and gave the seat beside her a pat, when Lauren sat down with her arms crossed over her chest, she chuckled, "You already know about her first time right?"

Lauren nodded her head and at the corner of her eye, she saw Normani curiously listening in- Oh?

Dinah shrugged her shoulders as she told the story, "Anyway, the person who took that became a sort of slave to her. But like not in a bad way since they both consented it. All I'm saying is that this is normal."