06-2

"You look like a creep with all that staring Lo."

Lauren's lips instantly curled into a smile, she twirled on her feet and met her friend with a biggest grin her face could handle. "Camz!"

Camila's brown eyes twinkled with affection, she walked closer and wrapped Lauren in a tight hug. "Hello to you too Lo."

Dinah was gagging behind them, followed by a slap from Normani. They ignored their antics, "D, you can take her out now. I wanna know later if I'm using the bus or you are."

Camila raised a brow as a faint blush appeared on her best friend's cheeks, "Y-yeah um. I'll see." She placed a hand on Normani's waist and grabbed a coat, " We'll both see ig." The blush only darkened.

"Good luck!"

"You too!"

Lauren chuckled at Camila's excited face. "Does she like Mani that much?"

Camila shrugged as she pulled Lauren to sit  on one of the bean bags, she didn't hesitate  as she sat down on Lauren's lap and curled up next to her, "Whenever I mention Mani, she gets all red and shit and it's so cute so yeah, she probably does."

Lauren felt like it was natural as she cuddled with the younger girl, "Mani doesn't talk about Dinah much but she gets  quiet when I tease her about it."

Camila's phone buzzed and she lazily opened it, "oooooh."

"Who is it?"

She handed it wordlessly to Lauren with a smile.

Mama-Tay👄: I heard Hailee wanted to hang out with you this weekend, little gay babies 🙃

"I forgot you were friends with Taylor Swift." Lauren mumbled as she passed the phone back.

Camila typed in a reply as Lauren peeped over her shoulder.

BabyC🙊: Got a date already tho. She's cute with gems for eyes. 💚👀

"You're dumping an opportunity to date Hailee, probably Steinfeild for me?" Lauren asked in disbelief.

"Have you seen yourself?" Camila replied with a giggle, she brushed Lauren's hair out of her face. "You're so goddamn beautiful, inside of that head of yours and outside of it."

Lauren didn't reply, she only hugged Camila's waist tighter and buried her face in  her shoulder.

"You know, I really wasn't kidding when I said I liked you from before." Camila opened up, "But I think i got the part wrong when I said you were my first girl crush cuz my mami said that I was crushing on some girls when I told her that I was possibly bisexual."

"Then again, you were the only girl who i didn't get scared to confess to."

Lauren replied with a muffled voice, "I like you too, I wasn't kidding when I said it."

Camila's chuckle made her whole body shake, "You said you found me plenty cute, nothing about 'I like you too.' "

"...I'm shy.."

This time Camila laughed, she switched positions so she was facing Lauren. Her whole pale white face was burning red, "So we're just going to act like teenagers and just be shy and complicated about this whole liking thing we have going on?"

"I'm not usually like this." Lauren tried hiding her face with her hands, "You're Camila Cabello, no matter how normal I seem to act around you, you're still this big face that everyone knows. Who am I compared to you??"

"For one, you're the only girl who was able to make me admit I liked girls. Hot Girls." Camila took off Lauren's hands off her burning cheeks and intertwined them with her own. "Lauren, I've been talking to you almost everyday since I met you, despite my heavy schedule at work. You're so amazing and it's cute how you try to downgrade yourself when you make someone like 'Camila Cabello' blush at your compliments and breathless with your  pictures even when you don't have make up and it's just you with your pretty eyes and adorable smile. Don't you think that's pretty great in itself?"

Lauren stared at her with her green eyes bright and warm, "I like you so much."

Camila rewarded her with a dazzling smile, teeth and all. "I like you too. Like a whole lot."

--
CheeChee🦁: I think I'm using the bus

Chancho🍑: Aww, no luck?

CheeChee🦁: She's different.

Chancho🍑: Pfft, I get it. She got you whipped

CheeChee🦁: Heh

CheeChee🦁: Wbu and Lauser?

Chancho🍑: Took her home :') no one's home which is greaaaaat

CheeChee🦁: Ooooh gettin it ain't ya?

Chancho🍑: 'She's different'

CheeChee🦁: Well she's yo first girl, freaking virgin

Chancho🍑: I am not. Tsk

Chancho🍑: Wait omg, imagine us being couples with them and having to explain how we got rid of our virginities

CheeChee🦁: AHAHAHAHAHAH

CheeChee🦁: You think Lauser can forgive us enough to hide me from Mani?

Chancho🍑: AHAHAHAHAH

Chancho🍑: We both gonna look for houses at Cuba

CheeChee🦁: Smh

CheeChee🦁: I was gonna say let's keep it a secret as long as we can but Ik we both got loud mouths

Chancho🍑: Just lay it out when they ask

Chancho🍑: Let's just hope they don't find us weird and move on

--
Camila: I'm just saying this to prop up Dinah and all but it's half because I'm scared I'll lose Lauren if I don't push this infront of us now

Normani: Omg what is it?

Camila: I love Dinah, she's my rock and I'll do everything and anything for her. If anyone hurts her, I have the best lawyers behind my back to bail me out of any lawsuit in case I kill someone because of it.

Normani: I don't think I can ever hurt her intentionally

Camila: Well good.

Camila: Also we're gonna probably confess something to you and Lauren in the long run

Camila: I just wanna let you know I've been Dinah since we were in diapers and she's the sister my own family can never produce.

Camila: So never think that we might be secretly in love or some shit, or suddenly fall inlove. Because that will never ever happen.

Normani: Okay...

Normani: I can't believe I'm getting the lecture from Camila Cabello.

Normani: Let's hang out soon so I can get your approval :)

Camila: You're so chill it's fucking amazing

Camila: Please tame my Cheechee

Camila: I'll approve of you when you achieve that

Normani: I have my brat and you got yours ;)

Camila: I like you already ;)

--