37

Camila was cupping Normani's boobs with great interest, the other two were glaring at them from their time out places.

"Mani, your boobs are soo..." Camila didn't finish the sentence and just groped.

Normani laughed, Camila looked like a teenage virgin boy with the much fascination she was giving to her chest.

She palmed Normani's ass and frowned, "Can you be like, stupid? C'mon! This isn't fair!"

Lauren was about to open her mouth when she caught Normani's smirk, oh.

Dinah was seething beside her.

They were in Camila's apartment, they had left the club early due to some people wrecking a ruckus with other people and now those poeple were being punished.

Lauren crossed her arms. The only reason she was on 'time-out' was that she wouldn't apologize. Why would she? That guy touched Camila's ass!

And Dinah was pouting full on, she only joined in the punching going on because Lauren looked like she was having fun.

Camila held them both by the ear as Normani apologized to the club manager and the poor soul who's face was probably going to take a month to heal from.

It was only 11 too.

Then Camila's door banged open and incame Demi looking smug and Selena looking tired as hell.

"Happy Birthday Kordei!" Demi greeted with a huge smile. She tossed a small box in her direction.

Camila opened it first, "Oh damn. Being single means you can spoil friends."

Normani squealed when she saw the ring, she wasn't actually big on jewelry but this one was a limited edition with only 4 in existence.

Selena patiently waited behind Demi as she sucked in all the praise she can get from the  dancer. When they finished, she shyly handed over a bag. With another bag inside it.

"Um.. I didn't know what you liked so I asked Camila and she said you were big on Beyoncé so I uhh.. Got her to umm.. Got her picture and autograph along with that bag. It's the bag she had a spare of."

Normani squealed again and she stood up to give the bumbling mess of a Latina a big hug. "Thank you! Thank you so much!"

Camila watched them, amused. She wondered how the hell Selena got the autograph though.

"You'd be surprised by Demi's connections." Selena whispered into her ear when Normani finally calmed down.

"You didn't tell her it was for mani didn't you?" She replied, even more amused now.

Selena chuckled, "Nah, she thought her gift was the 'bestest'. "

Lauren was eyeing them from the other side of the room, Camila signalled for her to look away and she did, with a huge pout.

"So what's up with us?" The younger Latina casually asked.

Selena bit her lip and looked around, the girls were pretty much entertaining Normani now. "I overreacted."

"No shit, the media is playing FBI on our ass, thinking we're in an affair." She casted a glance at Lauren, who was keeping an eye on them. She didn't turn her head away no matter how many swats Camila made with her hand.

"You know I'm changed now right? It's been 3 years, well a year since I've visited a club. I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to my old ways now that I have a very observant Lauren watching me."

Selena looked up and she and the girlfriend caught each other in a very odd stare. Lauren wasn't glaring but she was still staring with some kind intensity Selena couldn't pin point.