43

I feel like its already gonna be a drag.

Warning. Trigger warning for rape, sexual abuse and suicidal thoughts. If you're easily triggered, I'll put in warnings before the actual thing and you can skip it. I'll put it in the end notes on what you missed in less details.

Quick question.

If we had no choice, who should die?

Camila
Or
Lauren

-
The servant glanced at Camila nervously, he wiped his brow as he laid her dinner on a tray. "Your food is here Ms. Cabello."

Camila's eyes were locked on the screen, nothing relevant was playing but she was intrigued, "Tell her I said thank you."

"I will, is there anything else you need?"

"Yeah, I want your madam coming up here. I want to talk."

The boy, barely in his teens gulped down and nodded his head, he didn't know how to approach the problem but he thought of asking the Butler downstairs for advice. "I will. Is there anything else?"

"No. You can go now."

He left quietly, wondering how someone so pure looking could be so insane.

--
"Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Lucy asked her best friend for the 3rd time. The investigators they hired finally had a lead on where Camila's location might be.

"Yeah I'll be fine." She waved a hand to dismiss her.

Strange.

Lucy gave her one final look before leaving the room.

Lauren was in their house this time, specifically she was in Camila's studio. A bottle of Camila's favorite wine on her desk with a glass half filled on her hand. It smelled like Camila which calmed Lauren down.

It was a mistake to let Demi and her split up to look for Camila. If the brunette managed to call her, then it was certain that she could have called Demi as well.

It's been a month and two weeks, since Camila was taken away from them. And a week since Demi strolled into that place and was beat up.

"Why aren't you following Lucy? Don't you want to see if Camila is actually there DJ?" She asked.

Dinah was seating on the stool of her best friend's piano. She pressed lightly on the keys. "I know it isn't there."

"Why not help us look for her then? What kind of best friend are you?"

The woman flinched but she didn't budge, "It's because Chancho wants to stay there. She's playing her game."

"Her game?"

"Yeah her game."

A silence passed them. A stifling silence.

Lauren took another sip of her wine, breathing in the sweet sickly scent. Ever since Camila disappeared, she realized how much of a wuss she was. She never did any work, she never managed to help Camila in any way other than being a moral support. Camila always protected and provided for her.

"They didn't manage to trace where the video was from. Come on DJ, help us out here a little." She tried to coax Dinah again. Probably for the 50th time.

"Fine." She pressed on a low key hard, making a point as she sighed. "I never saw anything apart from the interior but it's a two story house, old judging from the design but still sturdy. She had a dun-"