34

Camzi💓: baby baby baby

LoLo💚: what what what

Camzi💓: fucking come in my room

Lauren took off her glasses and sped towards Camila's room. When she arrived, her back was immediately hit against the hard wall and she groaned slightly at the pain.

"Baby, baby, baby, Fucking come in my room." Camila husked in her ear.

Lauren felt a tight grip on her stomach as Camila held her hair roughly and practically threw her on the bed. Her girlfriend was only wearing a garter belt that was attached to panties that had a hole in that one place Lauren absolutely loved to taste.

"Sweetie.." Lauren pleaded as Camila slapped her ass, "F-fuck. Baby.."

The younger Latina harshly gripped her hair again and she felt her scalp searing at the pain. It was both delicious and thrilling.

"You know when it's appropriate to call me that my love." Camila whispered in her ear.

Lauren shuddered under Camila's hand. She knew it was hopeless to escape her once she got started.

"Baby.. I want to use that toy we bought the other day. The big one. The thick one." She traced her tongue on Lauren's neck, biting hard on the soft spot she had.

"Camz.."

They were in the middle of smacking and Lauren was sure nothing could have stopped them both in the moment. Camila was on one of her days where sex was food and Lauren had always been in happy in indulging.

Of course it was the perfect time for Norminah to have a fight.

Dinah had pried open their door with tears drowning her own face and she yelled incoherent words on which Lauren could only recognize "That bitch" and "not my fault!"

She felt like cutting Camila's back with her nails alone just for pulling out before she finished. She was so close too.

Camila sighed and took her strap off before hugging Dinah despite being completely naked. Dinah didn't seem to mind as well that both of them were uncovered.

Lauren pulled on a robe and tossed Camila one. She pulled out her phone to call Normani when Dinah yelled at her to drop it. Wow.

Camila instructed her to take out the huge tattered bear with one eye replaced by a button and it's ribbon barely hanging there.

"Thanks for getting Care out, can you please make some milk? Make three if you want one. We'll be in the studio." Camila added as she took the trembling Polynesian to her side, Lauren marveled at how strong Camila really was-considering she was practically dragging and carrying Dinah at that point.

When she arrived, Dinah was slumped with a blue baby blanket wrapped around her. It was as tattered as the bear, which she was also hugging.

"Thanks baby," Camila kissed her cheek and Dinah gave her a small smile for gratitude.

Lauren had already stood up to give them privacy but Camila held her down. "Don't worry, she wants you to listen. So when you hear Mani's side, you'll understand hers as well."

She nodded as Dinah sniffed.

When she drank half of her mug empty, Dinah finally spoke. "She left LA. Said it was too serious or whatever. I told her what was wrong and she said I was too easy on her. Like I was both being too serious and easy at the same time. What did she mean Walz?"

Even Lauren's head spun at the explanation. What the hell did Normani want?

Camila nodded her head and it already seemed like she knew what was wrong, "Does she compare your relationship with mine and Lauren's?"