06-1

Lo: Omw.

Camz: Be a good girl and wait for Papi to take over this concert for you

Lauren shuddered at Camila's reply. Sure she replied calmly, she didn't want the famous singer to get nervous from her being nervous. But Camila made her feel that, nervous and giddy.

She shook herself out out of her bubble and drove to her friend's house. Normani had been going on and on about this concert since she told her about it last week.

Lauren pulled over and Normani immediately scrambled to get herself in her car. She gave Lauren a sly grin.

"You excited to see your little stalker's performance?"

Sometimes she wished she hadn't told her best friend about Camila.

"Well, I am. But i hope you're excited to meet Hansen as well. Heard you've been very.. Suggestive over text."

Her best friend fiddled with the radio on her car, not replying. But the red Lauren saw the end of her ears was enough of an answer. Dinah must be some kind of gigolo for that achievement.

They drove silently towards the huge stadium the concert was at. Thousands of people were already walking inside with merch all over their body.

"You wanna get on the fun too?" Normani suggested with a smirk.

Lauren shrugged and pulled her best friend to the mini shop, she saw a Yellow hoodie with NBTS at the front and instantly loved it. Normani didn't seem to be interested in anything else in there but the posters. "You'll  get her to sign em for me." She cheekily said as they paid for the items.

When they were inside, they were given a glow in the dark bracelet. Lauren pulled the hoodie on and smiled up to her ears. The crowds and crowds of fans were getting to her and she felt excited just by their Aura.

"Damn, we're at the front." Normani placed her arms over the fence that seperated them and and the stage. "You can get the hottest pics from here. "

Lauren didn't get to reply as the stadium darkened. The bracelets each fan had brightened up the place and it looked magical.

The giant screen behind the stage woke to life and suddenly they were greeted by familiar soft brown eyes.

"Miami! How are you doing????" Camila entered the stage with loud cheers and yells. People were screaming her name.

"I always always loved performing, and even more so Miami! The combination of both sends a chill up my spine." She walked closer to the audience with a bright smile. "The adrenaline I feel from singing in front of thousands of you is the best drug ever!"

A guy ran up with an electric guitar as Camila reached the microphone at the edge of the stage, closest towards Lauren and Normani. "However for some others, Love would be their drug."