01

[ Oct 16, 2020]

Unknown: Not that I don't appreciate the gesture, but can you back the fuck up?

Camila: Well, sure stranger. Although I don't really know why.

Unknown: Don't play with me! You sent those creepy ass photos and left me this number!

Camila: Stranger who's probably super cute to deserve her own stalker, I think you got double played.

Unknown: Perrie, I swear to hell I will kick your ass.

Camila: You fucking have the wrong number and I'm not patient enough to tolerate your drama.

Unknown: You're not Perrie?

Camila: Asshole, no. Get your head out of your ass and listen when I say I'm not. Change the last digit or something. You'll get it right.

Unknown: Oh.. Uh I'm sorry.

10 minutes later.

Unknown: Yeah hi? Look I'm sorry about earlier, I just had this annoying pest and in my impatience, typed in the wrong number. I'm really sorry about that.

Camila: No problem. Just don't text me again, you sound annoying now.

Unknown: I'm not.

Camila: Hmm.. Well Stranger,  I'm Camila. You seem to lead an interesting life.

Lauren: I'm Lauren, and I guess you could say that.

Camila: I gtg Lauren. That's a beautiful name and I bet it suits you.

--

In the middle of editing, I apologize to new readers. It's gonna be hella confusing.