02

[Oct 17,2020]

Lauren: I was thinking of sending a gift basket or something to you.

Lauren: Like an apology for being really rude the first time around.

Camila: That sounds great but I'm in Europe right now, can you afford to send it still?

Lauren: You're European? Italian or French?

Camila: Sorry to disappoint stranger, but I'm half Cuban half Mexican. I could speak Portuguese and French fluently though if that's what you're looking for.

Lauren: Would it be weird if i say I'm Half Cuban Half American? Where are you from originally?

Camila: Cuba, my parents took me to America when i was about 10. I lived in Miami for a while before I found work.

Lauren: And you're not in Miami right now?

Camila: Nope. Like i said, Im in Europe right now.

Lauren: I'm born and raised here in Miami.

Camila: Aww cute, how old are you Lo?

Lauren: Well, I'm 24

Camila: Dang older than me, I'm 23. Can I see a pic?

Lauren: Am I forgiven?

Camila: Sure, why the hell not.

Lauren:

I'm outside, enjoying the Miami heat

Camila: Ive always had a weakness for eyes. And yours Lo, are starting to become my favorite.

Lauren: You can't even see the color in that picture.

Camila: You underestimate me. I can see dark green eyes. They look like gems. I bet they change color.

Lauren: Stop flattering me and send a picture in return.

Camila: Calm down babygirl.

Camila:

Don't say i don't look 23 because I will deck you in the jaw

Lauren: I wasn't gonna. But now that you mention it, are you sure you're legal?

Camila: Oh? I can do things so bad, it'll land both of us in jail babygirl.

Lauren: Why am I landing in jail with you?

Camila: Simply because I'm doing the bad things, To You.

Lauren: Yeah yeah. Fuckboi vibes.

Lauren: You look really familiar by the way.

Camila: I'd really be ashamed if you don't know me, god knows I worked my ass off for people to know me.

Camila: I really need to go right now. I'll see you around, green eyed stranger.