35

[May 2, 2022]

Lauren had been.. Well she wasn't suspecting bad things, she hoped it wasn't bad at least.

Her girlfriend had been sneaking somewhere with her older sister, claiming to be going to their family's beach house and she often sent pictures as proof but you know how a gut feeling just twists so bad that you start to doubt?

She knew Camila wasn't capable of cheating on her, they were both too deep with each other to even consider screwing up. Plus it wasn't Camila's character.

But if you looked at it in another perspective..

Damn it she just wanted to know.

Lauren shook her head and tried to focus on whatever the hell Dinah was telling her. Something about a horse..?

"Lauren! Are you listening to me??" The Polynesian snapped her fingers to gain the model's attention.

"Ah-, yeah?"

Dinah glared at her, "Then what was I talking about?"

"Mani?"

The answer was correct but Dinah knew the girl wasn't listening to her, "What's up with you? Dry spell?"

She was smacked by a fry, "No bitch. I was just wondering."

"About..?"

Lauren looked around them for a moment before lowering her voice, "Camila and Demi are up to something."

Dinah followed her lead and practically shoved her chin on the table, "And why is that?"

They were both sitting at the new deep fried place just a bit close from Camila's apartment. The girl was out with Demi once again and she sent pictures of them with a few kids she said they were teaching how to swim.

"Well.. It's just that she never actually says you know? Um..  I trust her but uh.."

This is where Lauren was branded as a 'guy', she was as incoherent as Dinah in figuring their girlfriends out. She was just lucky to be more sensitive to Camila's feelings.

Poor Normani.

"It's just that she's always been so busy going somewhere with Demi and I've always wondered why she doesn't invite me but then I remembered she didn't invite you or Selena so it kinda comforts me as well, no offense-"

Dinah had already muted the green eyed girl's rambling and texted her bestfriend.

CheeChee🦁: ur gf is developing trust issues

Chancho🍑: nah she isn't

CheeChee🦁: she is.

CheeChee🦁: watch, she might think you're comitting pseudo-incest

Chancho🍑: ewwww

Chancho🍑: lol why aren't u questioning what I'm doing tho.

CheeChee🦁: cuz I'm waiting for u to spill urself

CheeChee🦁: ik u ain't cheating in some club up Vegas

Chancho🍑: what if I was?

CheeChee🦁: like u can

Chancho🍑: wanna bet?

CheeChee🦁: u losing Lauren is the worst bet u can place on the table

Chancho🍑: yeh I was kidding

Chancho🍑: actually we've been moving stuff and fixing a house and shit