C1

"You've got a bass, since when!?" I said excitedly to Sarah.

She laughed "I knew you'd instantly noticed that" and closed the door behind me as I only just got to her house.

"you know me too well!" I smiled.

She shook her head "that is why we are best friends afterall. And it's not mine, it's my brothers. He left it here I can't play"

"I've known you for as long as I can remember and I haven't once met him" I laughed turning to face her.

"That's because you don't leave your house enough" she joked making her way over to me "But that is going to change very soon" her face grew into a huge grin as she handed me a her phone.

I took it and looked down seeing messages shared between her and her brother.

---
Sarah: hey Bro!

Brendon: what's up?

Sarah: I overheard someone saying you were looking for a new bassist

Brendon: no you can't play😂

Sarah: that's not what I was going to say -_-
Sarah: I have a friend and she is amazing!!!!!!

Brendon: you do that's great?! Tell her she needs to came to additions at 3pm (location)

Sarah: will do
---

"You recommend me..." I said in shocked mixed emotions flowing through my body.

"Of corse I did your the best bassist I know" she smiled brightly.

Anxiety blumbed up inside me along with joy as well. "I'm probably the only player you know. But sure I'll go. Might as well" I shrugged.

"That's the spirit! I'll message you the details!" She replied more excited then I was. "Wait" her face dropped and she looked me dead in the eye "are you still with your boyfriend" she growled.

I looked to the ground, the tenstion in the air was thick. I nodded slowly.

"You should leave him, has no good to you! All he does is just you. And if it doesn't stop I will call the police" she ranted.

"We both know he's crazy..." I muttered "besides you've tried to call the cops before and nothing happened" I shrugged "I'm fine. I can handle him"

She sighed in defeat "anyway good luck tomorrow girl you'll do great"