"Caroline... Caroline... please. I am begging you." Klaus begged her and Caroline look at him and after a moment of hesitation, accepted even if she knew she would try to find some other way that wouldn't lead to him dying.

"You know what we can do to celebrate you not pushing me away?"

"Thinking what I'm thinking?" Klaus asked with a smirk.

"Yes! I'll go get the cleaning products!" Caroline said and Klaus's smirk quickly turn into a forced smile, making her laugh a bit to herself. "I was kidding. We can do that later."

***

Kol took Bonnie to their room so they could talk in private.

"I'm scared, Kol... Danny told me that no one was able to destroy this creature. That it was needed to be locked up." Bonnie said.

"I know... And we will do everything we can to fight this creature." Kol said, holding her hands, making her look at him.

"But..." She said, knowing there was a but coming soon.

"In case things go wrong... I want you to leave. You deserve to have a full life, you deserve to know the world, to be happy... if I get out of control and start killing people and all that stuff I used to do before I met you, I want you to leave me. I don't want you to get hurt, much less get hurt because of me."

"I can't just leave you."

"Yes, you can." Kol said. "And if it comes to it. You'll leave without looking back. I love you and all I want is for you to be happy... even if it's not me the one who gets to make you happy. Your happiness and safety is what matters the most to me. If you truly love me, you will leave if things get out of control."

"Kol

"Kol..."

"Please. I love you and all I want is for you to be happy. You are the love of my life."

"I love you so much, Kol. You're the one who made me believe in love and in happiness all over again. You make me feel special and loved every single day. You were the one who took me from that depressing mood and who made me see I could love again and that I could be loved. I can't lose you."

"I'll do everything to not let that happen, darling." Kol whispered and kissed her passionately.

They both felt they were each other's salvation, Kol saw Bonnie as the person who made him find out what true love really is and what was to no longer feel the outsider, while Bonnie saw Kol as the person who gave her a second chance to her find love, he was the person who made her believe in happy endings.

Kol and Bonnie could be very different from each other, he was childish and she was a very serious person, but in the end they saw that was their differences that made them be so good together. They felt that they completed each other.

***

Elena went to the dungeon to see if Aya knew anything about the creature since she come to New Orleans to make sure she wouldn't die but Aya did not knew anything else, Elena compelled her just to make sure but all Aya knew was the same thing they all knew.

Elijah found Elena in the hallway that lead to the dungeon and saw that she was crying.

"Elena..." Elijah whispered and all she did was wrapping her arms around him tightly, not wanting to ever let go and he hugged her back. "Everything will be fine. We will find a way to solve this..."

"I can't lose you, Lijah. You're the only person who makes me enjoy being immortal. I fear that if you die, I won't take it and I'll turn it off again. And I don't think anyone would be able to get me back. I just... I can't picture a future where we are not together." Elena whispered in tears.

"I'll do whatever it takes to stay here

"I'll do whatever it takes to stay here... by your side. I never loved someone like I love you. I never felt so alive... I love you and I'll do whatever it takes to ensure our eternity together." Elijah whispered and kissed Elena passionately.