"Nothing will happen to me. You're stuck with me, Bex." Stefan whispered and they kissed.

" Stefan whispered and they kissed

***

Davina and Danny were with Nandi because they wanted to make sure they would find out what Davina's visions meant.

"It is what I was thinking..." Nandi said, looking at the book.

"Meaning... bad news." Davina said because she knew that Nandi's suspicions were something very bad happening.

"Or maybe good news." Danny said, making Nandi and Davina look at him confused, so he explained. "If it is what you were thinking, it means you have an idea of what it is coming and maybe that will help us find a way to stop people from suffering and whatever it's coming from happening."

"Danny, you're a genius!" Davina said with a smile. "I could kiss you right now."

"Okay." Danny said with a huge smile and waited for her to kiss him but she quickly went to see the book, making his smile vanish. "Oh... I guess is just an expression."

"We need to warn them." Davina said.

"I'll call Bonnie." Danny said and Davina texted Marcel.

***

Davina, Danny, Nandi and Marcel were now in the Quarter with the Mikaelsons, Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, Stefan, Damon, Katherine, Alaric, Liz and Ansel.

"What's going on?" Bonnie asked.

"We think we know what's coming." Davina said. "It's bad."

"What is it?" Katherine asked, looking at her nails, done with the suspense.

"Winter is coming." Danny said, making everyone look at him. "Sorry. I just always wanted to say that."

"You don't even watch Game of Thrones." Bonnie said confused.

"I know but that quote is just so awesome. It makes me feel like a badass."

"Badasses don't say that." Damon said.

"True." Katherine said and gave a peck on Damon's cheek.

"Just tell us what's coming before Kol makes a childish joke about coming

"Just tell us what's coming before Kol makes a childish joke about coming." Rebekah said.

"Shut up! My jokes are hilarious. I'm just not saying any jokes at the moment because Bonnie asked me to be serious. Which is very boring, I don't know how Elijah does it." Kol said making Elijah give him a look.

"Hey! Shut up! They have news! Let them talk!" Caroline yelled and everyone shut up and had a guilty look with the exception of Klaus who was smirking of how proud he was of his Queen.

"Okay... Nandi believes she knows the creature that we think Esther summoned." Davina said, making everyone look at Nandi.

"Do you remember when Elena, Caroline, Stefan and Bonnie we're stuck in their unconscious. They had a person making them see the worst of themselves." Nandi said and they nodded.

"They were our shadows." Caroline said.

"Yes. But they can also be controlled by someone... or something."

"Just say it! If I wanted suspense I would be at home watching one of those horror/suspense movies." Katherine said.

"The shadow. It's called shadow but can also be called the void."

"And what does this creature wants?" Elena asked, wrapping her arms around Elijah, afraid of losing him.

"To be surrounded by pain, hurt, chaos and darkness. It was made with the purpose of making people suffer." Nandi said.

"Apparently this thing can also get you in your dreams and make you paranoid. It can make you get in touch with your hatred and the worst parts of yourself. It can make you do unspeakable things."

"How do we stop it?"

"We don't know. This creature was locked but Esther freed this creature."

"And this thing will kill us?" Klaus asked, holding Caroline tightly.

"No. It will make you want to kill yourself or the ones around you. It will try to drive you mad." Nandi said.