Season 3, Episode 14 - On My Way (Redone)

Start from the beginning

Cut to the Lima Bean as Rachel and Kurt are looking through wedding magazines together. "Oh, this is good. Oh, this look at this one. Oh, it's so timeless. It's perfect," Rachel said showing Kurt different wedding dresses. "Yeah, timeless, meaning you can wait two or five years to wear it," Kurt said sarcastically. "Don't be jealous," Rachel frowned as their conversation was interrupted by a familiar voice. "Well, well, well. If it isn't a young Barbra Streisand and an old Betty White," Sebastian smirked as Rachel and Kurt looked at each other "Where is Gay Cyclops? Still trying to stumble his way in?" "We can't come here anymore," Kurt muttered under his breath. "Rachel, I, uh, brought an engagement gift for you," Sebastian smirked as he handed Rachel what looked like a wrapped present but as Rachel opened it, she soon found out everything wasn't what it seemed.

"Oh my God!" Kurt exclaimed looking at what Sebastian had given Rachel. "This is clearly photoshopped. Finn would never take a picture like this," Rachel said upset as she looked at the clearly photoshopped picture of a naked Finn. "And he could never fit into those pumps," Kurt agreed. "Just think, from now until eternity, every time someone Googles Finn Hudson, they'll be treated to that and dozens just like it. That's the beauty of the Internet. It stays with us forever," Sebastian smirked. "What do you want, Sebastian?" Rachel exclaimed annoyed. "I want a guaranteed Regionals win, so I want you to drop out," Sebastian smirked as Rachel looked horrified "You're going to come down with Asian bird flu or whatever Tina Blowing-Wang just had." "But that is show choir terrorism," Rachel frowned. "You give a bad name to the entire gay community," Kurt said defensively. "And you give the gay community cutting-edge fashion that's usually only seen on Puerto Rican pride floats," Sebastian smirked. "I'm sorry I didn't hear you. I was distracted by your giant horse teeth," Kurt shot back. "You have 24 hours to drop out, Rachel, or I press the upload button," Sebastian smirked as he walked off as Kurt and Rachel exchanged nervous looks. Sebastian couldn't do this? Could he?

Cut to the choir room where Rachel is breaking the news of what Sebastian is trying to do to the New Directions as Finn is looking at the photo. "That's it. I'm done. I'm leaving this classroom, and I'm going to beat that Sebastian kid's ass!" Finn exclaimed getting up. "Finn, chill," Will said trying to stop him. "No, I'm not going to chill. I'm done chilling," Finn said annoyed. "The official show choir rule book states that "any real or perceived threat of violence, "vandalism or humiliation will be met with a swift "and unquestioned disqualification of the threatening party's team with extreme prejudice." It's right here. Page 72, by-law 15, section six, article 44," Artie said reading the rule book. "Guys, I contacted the headmaster of Dalton..." Will began. "Like you did when Sebastian almost blinded me? What did they do then? Same thing as they're going to do now nothing," Blaine huffed. "Look, none of this matters now anyways, okay? We're not going to let him beat us like this. I'm going to perform at Regionals," Rachel said folding her arms. "Even if he's going to post a photo like this of me if you do?" Finn said in a hurt tone. "Finn, I'm not going to negotiate with terrorists," Rachel said defensively.

"If someone posted a picture like that of me online, I'd probably kill myself," Sugar shrugged. "Twice to be sure I was dead," Rory nodded as Shelby shook her head. "This is ridiculous. I have never in all my years as a teacher seen someone go to such extremes to win Regionals," Shelby said annoyed. "Yeah well we tied the Warblers at Sectionals and with Sebastian as head Warbler it's just going to get worse," Kurt sighed. "Look, you guys are just going to have to deal with things like this. The more successful you get, the more garbage people are going to make up about you. They're going to love to tear you down," Will said. "I can't believe you would do that to me," Finn frowned. "I'm going to be married to you. Don't you think I'm going to suffer the consequences as well?" Rachel asked as she sighed "I mean, I just I don't care about stuff like that. I love you, and we'll we'll manage this together. Okay, the important thing right now is that we win." "So you wouldn't care if I Photoshopped a photo of you like this and put it on the Internet?" Finn asked in a hurt tone. "Look, our future depends on us winning Regionals. It'll help me towards my NYADA application," Rachel whispered to Finn. "Hmm. Hope you get in," Finn said annoyed as he stormed out of the choir room. "Finn...." Rachel called after him but it was too late he was already gone.