John Murphy imagine

Requested by haltaria

Requested by haltaria. Hope you enjoy!x

It was too much. You couldn't handle it anymore. His jealousy had just become too intense. You couldn't even look at another guy without him getting jealous.

You were going over guard duties with Bellamy when John came storming over.

"We need to talk. Now." He growled before dragging you away to his tent.

"What the hell?" You shout at him when he let's you go.

"I saw the way you were looking at him Y/N!" He fires back, his face red with anger.

"What the fuck are you talking about? We were just sorting out who was doing guard duty!" You couldn't believe you were having this conversation again.

"Really? Because that's not what it looked like from where I was standing!"

Your screaming match carried on for another ten minutes or so until you finally had enough.

"You know what! I've had enough of this John! Enough of your stupid jealousy and accusations! You obviously don't trust me! We're done!" You sigh, throat sore from yelling so much.

John grabs your arm as you try to leave. "Y/N..." he starts, but you cut him off.

"Save it Murphy." You snap at him as you pull away from his grip, leaving him alone in his tent.

It's been two weeks since you ending things with John. You thought you'd be happy not having to put up with his accusations, but you missed him. You missed the way he was only sweet to you, only showed his kind and caring side to you. The way he'd stick up for you in front of everyone. You missed the way he pulled you closer to him in bed, resting his head in the crook of your neck, whispering how much he loved you as you fell asleep.

John had barely left his tent in those two weeks, only for food and water. You were worried about him, so you went to check on him.

Opening his tent, you poke your head in and see him lying on his bed, his back facing you.

"John?" You whisper, quietly entering his tent.

His head shoots up when he hears your voice. Your breath gets caught in your throat when you see his face. His hair if messy, almost matted, his eyes red and puffy, large purple bags underneath.

He doesn't move from his spot on his bed so you go and sit next to him, your eyes watering at how broken he looks.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry." He whispers, voice trembling as tears escape his eyes.

"Hey, it's alright." You sooth, Pulling him into a tight embrace.

He shakes his head. "No its not." He cries. "I lost the best thing that has ever happened to me. I didn't treat you right, accused you of Shit I knew wasn't true. There's no excuses. I'm so sorry Y/N. I was stupid and now I've lost you."

"John, look at me." You whisper.

He lifts his head so he can see you. You place your hands on either side of his face, wiping away his tears.

"You're right, it was stupid. But you haven't lost me. I still love you, John Murphy."

John's eyes widen at your words. "You do?" He asks, a small smile forming on his lips.

"I do." You nod your head before leaning in.

John follows suit and leans in, meeting you halfway. You share a kiss which is full of love and passion.

You both pull away due to the lack of oxygen. John rests his forehead against yours, staring lovingly into your eyes.

"I love you too, Y/N."