Bellamy Blake imagine

"Come on." Bellamy said, jerking his head to the side. "It's not much further from here." The leaves crunched under your boots as you reluctantly followed him further into the brush. It was a sound you never thought you would hear, but Earth brought on all sorts of unexpected things- Bellamy included.

"Are you sure we should be this far from camp? Who knows what kind of things are out here." You warned. Your footfalls slowed with hesitation.

He turned back to you and grabbed your hand in his. It was calloused and warm. He leaned in close to you, a half-smile tugging at his lips. "I'll protect you."

He pulled you along and you tried to suppress the flush on your cheeks. He glanced around and seemed to have found what he was looking for, but the trees looked no different than the ones you had passed five minutes ago.

"Close your eyes." Bellamy said. You did as he asked and he gripped farther up your arm to guide you. You tried not to peek through your lashes, but you had to move slowly through the forest so you didn't trip and anticipation was bubbling in your core.

"All right." He said. Bellamy was close enough to feel his breath on your cheeks. "Open them."

The butterflies swirled around you, illuminating the lush, green forest, but they were nothing compared to the butterflies in your stomach as Bellamy leaned in to kiss you.