John Murphy Imagine

Requested by CassadeeQhuinn. Hope you enjoy it x

John Murphy.

To most, that name meant trouble and danger. But not for you. You saw John in a different light.

Unlike everyone else, you understood John.  You understood the pain his childhood caused him. You understood why he felt so alone and angry at the world. But most importantly, you understood why he kept you so close.

Growing up on the Ark wasn't easy for you either. You were in a similar situation to John.  Your family was troubled, your father was a cheat and your mother was mentally unstable, which left no time for you. This instantly brought you and John together, being able to have someone to talk to.

So when John was arrested, you were alone again.

The first few weeks were absolte torture. Constant arguments between your parents led to many sleepless nights, the thought of John being locked away kept you up most nights too.

Until one day you had had enough. Enough of being alone. Enough of the arguments and enough of not having John.

You'd recently overheard a conversation about 100 of the younger prisoners being sent down to earth, but there were still a few spaces that needed to be filled. You instantly knew John would be one of those chosen and that terrified you.

That night you decided you were going to get yourself arrested so you could go down to earth with John. You couldn't survive without him.

It wouldn't take a lot for you to get arrested, given the family you come from. Just bad mouthing a guard who wasn't in a good mood would do it.

You were walking around aimlessly, not really paying attention to where you were going, until you walked into something hard.

Looking up, you saw it was a guard and one you hated. Perfect.

"Watch where you're going Cassadee." He said, annoyance clear in his voice.

All you did was roll your eyes. Next thing you know, you're in handcuffs being escorted to a cell.

That was easier than I expected... you thought to yourself.

Walking past the cells, you kept an eye out for John.

"Cassadee! What did you do?"

Turning your head, you see John looking at you. Sadness filled his eyes.

Before you could explain, you were thrown into an empty cell. You were just happy to be close to John again. And soon you'd be together again. But down on earth this time.

--------------------------------

It has been a few months since being down on earth and you'd been trying to keep John out of trouble.

After almost being hung for something he didn't do, you hadn't let him out of your sight, too afraid of losing him.

You and John were hanging out in the tent you shared, just talking.

"Thank you Cassadee, for sticking by me. And I'm sorry for everything I've put you through since being down here." He said, pulling you into a hug.

"It's okay John. Just please try to stay out of trouble.  I can't lose you." You sighed, relaxing into his arms.

He kissed you on the forehead before replying.

"I promise Cassadee. I'm going to try to be better.  I can't stand the thought of us being apart again."

And since that day he stuck to his promise and you couldn't be happier.

The 100 imagines and preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें