"No. I think I know who did this."

"Who?"

"Someone I haven't talked in a thousand years." Klaus said.

"Klaus, please stop. That's too much information." Caroline said sarcastically.

"It was not long after I turned. It was after we left our village... We had to find a way to live and to try to not make many waves so we faked to be from an important family." Klaus said. "It was the very first vampires we turned."

"And are they looking for revenge?" Liz asked.

"And what does that creepy smile have to do with it?"

"It was what they used to do to the ones they believed were betraying them."

"This might be a warning then." Liz said.

"Do you know that guy?" Caroline whispered to Klaus and made him see it was someone he knew.

"That's an old acquaintance."

"Acquaintance? You wound me!" The man said and quickly walked over to Klaus, Caroline and Liz. "We used to be really close friends." Then he looked at Klaus and asked. "Won't you present me to these beautiful women?"

"Lucien, this is Caroline and Liz Forbes."

"Such beautiful sisters

"Such beautiful sisters." Lucien said.

"We are mother and daughter." Liz said.

"I would never guess that." Lucien said. "And Caroline, you are simply astonishing."

"What are you doing here, Lucien?" Klaus asked after seeing Lucien kissing Caroline's hand.

"I was walking around. Seeing how this city is so full of life when I found this crowd and couldn't help but get curious with what caught so many people's attention."

"You were the one who did this, weren't you?"

"If we both remember history. I wasn't the one doing this." Lucien said.

"What do you mean by that?"

"That I don't like to travel alone." Lucien said with a smile. "I'm going to leave. I believe Aurora is waiting for me."

Lucien left and Klaus quickly went to the Quarter to reunite everyone and tell what other problem they had in their hands and Caroline quickly followed him, questioning him about what happened, but Klaus focused on telling everyone that Lucien, Aurora and her brother were back and they would definitely try to cause troubles.

"Who's Aurora?"

"Nik's first." Kol said, making Klaus give him a death glare.

"So she is the one with who you... Okay... I think I'm gonna charge my phone in our room." Caroline said and left to the bedroom, quickly being followed by Klaus.

"Love, it's been a thousand years. She means nothing to me." Klaus said, closing the door behind him.

"That doesn't mean she is not over you and that she won't try to get back together with you

"That doesn't mean she is not over you and that she won't try to get back together with you." Caroline said.

"I don't care if she wants to be with me or not. I love you." Klaus said and kissed Caroline softly.

"But she was your first and... she will always be very important to you."

"She isn't. She is part of the past." Klaus said.

***

Lucien was now at the place he got in New Orleans with Aurora.

"I still think we shouldn't have come here." Lucien said.

"Yes. You said that before. But think... there's witches believing that Esther died but still had something at her sleeve and things would get ugly to the Mikaelsons and the ones around them. Now, if we do something. They will easily believe that is part of Esther's plan." Aurora said with a smile.

"What are you going to do?" Lucien asked and she simply smiled to him.

AN: Hey guys! I wanted to give a shout out to bigage16 for giving me the suggestion of getting Lucien back. You guys know your opinions and suggestions are important to me.