***

Klaus told Liz everything that his mother told him before she died because he wanted her to be aware of what could be going on.

"And you have no idea what may happen? Nor who might appear?"

"At first I thought she was gonna get Mikael back from the dead but she said I would wish it would be that so I'm guessing it's something much worse." Klaus said.

"Don't worry. You'll find a way to get out of this mess. And if you need my help, whatever that might be, you can always count on me." Liz said, making Klaus smile a bit, appreciating having Liz on his side.

"Thank you. I actually have something to ask you." Klaus said and Liz nodded. "In case things get very complicated and very dangerous. I want you to take Caroline out of here. I want you to convince her that I'm not worthy of all the danger and pain. I need you to make her leave me at my own."

"Did you met Caroline? She's very stubborn. She won't ever let someone she cares about be on their own, much less when they are in danger."

"She cares deeply about your opinions and if you think I'm not worthy, she won't be able to stay with me and if she will... then you'll have to do something to make her leave, maybe tell her that I betrayed her. And if it won't work then you'll have to take her to a vampire to make her forget about all the good she saw in me and all the good things we share and to make her hate me for all the horrible things I have made."

"But she loves you. It's not right to take that from her." Liz argued.

"Maybe it's not the right thing, but sometimes we need to do the wrong thing to protect the ones we love." Klaus said and Liz smiled.

"You truly love my daughter, don't you?"

"I never loved someone like I love her." Klaus confessed.

" Klaus confessed

***

Rebekah finally told Stefan about what her mother told Klaus before dying and Stefan was now looking at her with a concern face.

"Whatever it will happen. I'll stay here by your side. I won't leave you."

"I can't ask you to stay by my side if it will end up hurting you, Stefan. I don't want to see you getting hurt, much less because of my family's issues."

"You're not asking. And not being around you will hurt me way more. Rebekah... I'm madly in love with you. I fall for you more and more each day. I can't just leave you. You mean too much to me." Stefan said and Rebekah kissed him passionately.

"I don't deserve you." Rebekah whispered.

"You're right. You deserve someone much better than me. But I'm willingly to keep trying be the best version of myself so I can be worthy of you."

"I have the perfect boyfriend." Rebekah whispered with a smile and kissed him softly.

" Rebekah whispered with a smile and kissed him softly

***

Kol told Bonnie about everything and she was now pacing around in their bedroom.

"Do you need me to get you some water or some chocolate or maybe..."

"No! I just... I need to process what you just told me." Bonnie said. "So... we were able to stop your mother's crazy plan from working only to have someone else appear to bring pain and chaos to you and maybe kill you at the end? No! That... No! We won! Your mother's plan didn't work. That should be it." Bonnie said upset with her hands trembling. "We got hurt, we got through it, we fought and we won. That's how it goes and then end of the movie, roll credits."

"But this isn't a movie, darling." Kol whispered.

"I can't accept that we can't even have a moment to breath and enjoy being happy." Bonnie said trembling, making Kol hold her hands, which made her stop pacing around and look at him with a very vulnerable look.

"We will find a way to ruin this other plan of hers, alright? But... in case something goes wrong, I need you to leave me and my siblings. I need you to start your life over. Go to college like you had planned out. Start a new life where you can be safe. I don't want you to get hurt because of me."

"No! No! No!" Bonnie said in tears. "I can't... I can't just leave you... You... You are so important to me. You are the one who made me get my life back in track. You're the one who made me love again. You're the one who made me believe I could have a happy ending. I can't... I can't lose you. I already lost my Grams, my mom, Jer... I can't lose you. I love you so much... I could picture myself being a vampire just so I could spend eternity with you. I-I can't lose you."

"Hey! Maybe this won't be necessary but... I need you to leave me if things get too dangerous. I can't live with myself if something happens to you. You're the only woman I truly loved. I love you so much, my beautiful brave witch." Kol whispered and kissed her with everything he had.

" Kol whispered and kissed her with everything he had