All Might: COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO.

The class began to freak out that it was All FREAKING Might the number 1 hero.

Tsyu: So, he really does go to U.A. *Ribbit*.

Kaminari: Wow he looks so cool.

Mina: Is that his silver age costume.

Kirishima: Man, he looks so manly and rad.

All might than started to speak up with voice so full of optimism and hope that you couldn't help but feel like things would be ok.

All Might: NOW today you will have your very first training exercise. Today we will be doing COMBAT TRAINING. Now while skill and experience are important in being a hero, another thing to do is to be a hero WHILE LOOKING GOOD.

All might than pressed a button on a small controller and then shelves with suit case numbers started to come out of the wall.

All Might: When you registered into U.A. you were also asking for costume designs. The measurements and designs you requested for your hero suit have been provided. NOW go to the locker rooms and change.

Izuku along with the rest of the class than grabbed their suit cases and went to the locker room to change.

In the locker room

Izuku was changing out of his U.A. uniform when he suddenly realized he had his hero suit on.

Izukus head: Oh, shit this isn't good. If I change now everyone will se my Spidey costume and ask questions and realize I'm spider man. But if I wait till everyone leave than I'll be late and look suspicious. Shit what do I do.

Bakugo was watching Izuku than and realized what was going on.

Bakugo head: Aw krap.... *sigh* dammit time to save the nerds ass again.

Bakugo whispers to Izuku: Hey when I give the signal go along with it.

Izuku whispers: What?

Bakugo whispers: Trust me now grab your suit case and get ready to find the nearest closet.

Bakugo than started to yell at Izuku.

Bakugo: OI WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY DEKU.

Izuku: I-I W-what? I didn't say anything?

Bakugo: TAKE THAT BACK YOU STUPID NERD.

Bakugo than began to chase Izuku and Izuku began to run for his life because he actually thought it was in danger.

Izuku: AHHHHHH

Everyone looks at Bakugo and Izuku though.

Everyone: What was that about?

Everyone shrugs it off though just like Bakugo planned. While Bakugo was chasing him though he grabbed his hero suit and ran into a supply closet and took a sigh of relief. Bakugo than ran back into the locker room to change himself.

Izukus head: Oh, thank god I have Kacchan. How he always is the one to save my bacon is beyond me.

Izuku than started to change into his hero suit (SAME AS ANIME) where he could safely get out of his Spidey suit without people connecting dots. Next he than made his way to the fake city. When he got there everyone was in their hero suits. All of them were in a group looking at All might.

All Might: Todays training exercise is about indoor combat training. You will be in 2v2 battles. The 2 teams are heroes and villains. The villains must protect a bomb that is on an unknown floor. They win by either capturing the heroes or until the timer runs out. The heroes win by capturing the bomb and defeating the villains.